two

0 2.

•••

To say it was awkward was an understatement.

I didn't know how to act around my sister especially when Scott was in our presence. It was like I was walking on eggshells, trudging lighting careful not to slip.

What came over me to do something so sinister?

Staring up at my ceiling, I turned on my side and hugged my pillow tighter. I closed my eyes to relax, and tried not to overthink what happened last night.

Suddenly,  a loud knock sounded at my door, startling me as I lifted my hands to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I sighed not really wanting to get out of bed.

When I didn't respond, the knock turned into banging to which I angrily ripped the warm duvet off my body.

This person was going to die today. I stomped toward my bedroom door. My hand lividly shot out to open the door revealing a frowned tanned boy, disheveled brown hair standing behind the threshold.

Scott leaned against the doorframe folding his arms over his toned chest as those green eyes stared back at me.

"What the fuck?" I asked angerily, resisting the urge to punch him in the face. "It's too early for this shit. What do you want? Does my silence not scream to leave me alone?"

He was staring at me with a raised eyebrow. I didn't want to be rude to him, but I had to — I had to cover up what I was really feeling.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" he simply asked. It was my turn to raise an eyebrow, "Jessica is using the downstairs shower. She doesn't want to be late for school which brings me to my point, why aren't you dressed yet?"

I glanced down at my plain black boxers and shrugged. "What, are you my father now? Why couldn't you just use the same bathroom since you're her boyfriend?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest. "Isn't that what couples do these days? They shower together."

His stupid smirk turned into a grin as that familiar dimple digged into his left cheek. His tongue swiped over his lips in attempt to moisturize them. "Look at you knowing the drill. Your mother said I should wake you up and I clearly did that," he said, not taking his eyes off me. "Jessica is going to take forever. I can't wait that long so I was thinking... since she is occupied downstairs, you could share a shower with me since you know, we shared saliva —"

Out of instinct, my hand shot out and grabbed his arm before he could say anything else to sabotage me. I pulled him into my room. Scott stumbled in as I slammed the door closed a bit too harshly.

I turned toward him, accusingly pointing a finger at him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked through gritted teeth. "Are you trying to get me into trouble because if that's it, then you're messing with the wrong guy. I will rip your nutsack off and I will feed them to you in spaghetti form! Don't test me."

Scott stared at me for a few minutes, and smiled as it aggravated me to the extend of my anger. He always seemed to smile, or smirk in serious moments and it frustrated me. "Okay, first that was hot. Second, super aggressive. Thirdly, did I mention hot?"

This was a awful Monday morning. I officially hate Mondays. And Scott. I groaned into my hands before trailing them down my face.