nineteen

1 9.

••

The mix smell of bacon, and eggs was enough to stir me awake from my deep slumber.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and rolled onto the bed. Scott's scent had me sitting upright. Oh my God. We had sex. And it was good.

I smiled despite my aching asshole as I stretched my limbs. I really needed that sleep. Glancing around the room, Scott was no where in sight.

Surprisingly my lips were still tickling from last night, and it was now engraved into my mind. A small tray sat on the bed with food on it, and there were red roses neatly stacked next to a note. Frowning as I took the note, my stomach churning.

Did he regret what we did last night?

Opening the note, my eyes skimmed over Scott's sloppy handwriting. Sorry to leave you alone in bed, but our rooms water isn't working so I'm using the upstairs. Don't miss me too much. Oh, and breakfast is served. I hope you enjoy. And no, I don't regret what we did last night.

I smiled, and held the note against my chest. He knew me too well. Taking a rose I held it up to my nose and inhaled. It smelt sweet.

After eating my breakfast, and searching through the closets for something to wear, I found nothing and sighed in defeat. Great, now I have to walk in sweaty clothes.

The door flung open, and my head snapped into that direction. Scott held a pair of clothes in his hands with a huge grin on his face.

He entered the room, and dumped the clothes on the bed. He advanced toward me, and captured my lips without second thought.

I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. I mean, he was a good kisser. Wrapping my hands around his neck I pulled him close. Chest to chest. Heart to heart. Lips to lips. I loved all of this.

Scott pulled away, and I flushed red. Why did I blush so much now?

"Someone woke up hungry," he teased, and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "We don't want to wake up the rest of the house, now do we?"

I nodded my head. "You're right. Let me change real quick, and then we can leave."

Just as I turned around to grab the clothes to change, Scott grabbed ahold of my wrist and pulled me into his chest. He looked down at me with a smirk.

Without saying a word, he leaned down to capture my lips.

Back on the road, the visions of last night didn't evade my mind as of yet. In fact, it was all I could think about. I forced myself to be mad at Scott so I wouldn't have to talk to him.

It was very hard not to be mad at Scott when he kept apologizing, and insisting that he wouldn't kiss me again it yet he kept kissing me.

I was happy about it, and the butterflies in my stomach flipped causing my toes to curl. Goosebumps appeared on every part of my skin, and it felt so good.

Right now, my mind was going insane from all these thoughts I'd been having. I knew for a fact I was gay, but everytime Scott glanced my way, it was practically impossible to stop the butterflies from exploding that made me giddy.