CAPITOLO UNO- Traitors Price

"Don't act like you forgot, I call the shots."- Rihanna.

Club Frenzy, Sicily, Italy📍
1:30am
August 5th '18

"AYO, WHERE THE HOES AT!" A man shouts obnoxiously over the VIP balcony with a drink in his hand, spilling some of the contents onto the people below on the dance floor.

"I KNOW YALL HEAR ME UP HERE." He states, slamming his palm down against the balcony after every word "SO. POINT. OUT. WHERE. THE. HOES. AT!"

His associates laugh while their leader, Carlos, smirks and sips his drink looking back towards the stripper who was failing to entertain him.

The strobe lights beam vibrant colours as they dance in formation to Mc Foti's Bum Bum Tam Tam, illuminating the packed dance floor inside one of the most popular clubs in town. It was a typical late-night Saturday vibe at the bustling establishment, as people danced and drank their cares away.

However, among the usual crowd of locals and tourists, a special guest sat within their midst. As for tonight, the club owner had the privilege of hosting Carlos Jules.

Carlos was the son of the late Marco Jules. His father was one of the most feared mob bosses within Italy who took charge over the country's eastern region under the blessing of the Mafia King. He also had the honour of being the Mafia King's Consigliere before he died. Marco was a fierce and diligent leader who took his role seriously and his loyalty to the Mafia King was unmatched.

However, the phrase 'The apple does not fall far from the tree' did not apply to Carlos.

Being the sole heir of his father's title, the 25-year-old ran Marco 's mob and territory recklessly. Under his reign there were thoughtless murders and unnecessary problems which he had created, causing tension between him and the other mob bosses. Most of all, he seemed incapable of respecting the intricate and well-balanced order of the Mafia.

And as far as loyalties to the King.....Carlos had none.

"Yo, Carlos, where the free punani you promised? I'm tryna get my dick wet!" The man grins.

"Patience, my friend." Carlos chuckles, "The night is still young."

Celebrating his return from America at Club Frenzy, the unruly mob boss was parading his disloyalty by partying with the new soldiers he had gained from his new partners.

While in the States, he had "secretly" negotiated a deal with the leaders of the Jamaican Cartel. They supply him drugs and men in exchange for his loyalty and partnership once he was in charge of the Mafia. He had promised to take down Antonio Giovanni and in turn, give them a percentage of his future earnings and regions in Italy.

But little did he know, his act of treason was immediately reported to the King.

Though Antonio was unaware of who Carlos made the deal with, that didn't matter. The prideful mob boss disrespected The Mafia and its values and that was enough to infuriate the King.

As a result, He sent out a hit.
And Carlos was marked.

The naive young man thought he could lure the Mafia King out himself. He knew that by showing such disrespect -not only by his previous actions but by returning as the enemy and settling so comfortably in the Mafia's territory - would surely drive the King to attend to the matter himself to 'make an example of him'.

That was when Carlos planned to strike.

It was now 2 AM. Carlos and his men were settled in the VIP lounge. Some were on protection duty, while others were enjoying whatever Club Frenzy had to offer: The bottles, the music, the dancers and most importantly, the women.