33| The Forever

A/n: this is the last chapter. then epilogue :,) it's been fun friends, thank you.

——————————————————Ryder sat on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands

——————————————————
Ryder sat on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands. Seeing her crying, and knowing he caused it, was burning a hole in him.

He growled and shot up off the bed walking downstairs. He had to find Kat, and tell her how he felt and hope she could forgive him.

But before he could even get his shoes on there was a frantic knock at the door.

His first thought was that it was Kat.

He ran over to the door and swung it open with a hopeful look on his face that fell when he saw a scared looking Kevin.

He features set into a glare, "What's up with your face?" He asked as nicely as possible.

"It's Kat." He panted out like he just ran a marathon. Hearing this made Ryder freeze and the glare on his face melt off.

"I was comforting her at the lake after what you did to her." Kevin shot him a glare, probably the first time he's seen Kevin do anything but smile. "when I was walking back to my cabin I heard a distant muffled scream and some struggling. I ran back but Kat was gone."

Ryder looked down at the ground and his jaw clenched, his hand made a fist and before he could respond his suspicions were confirmed when he got a text from an unknown number.

He took out his phone.

'Got your porcelain doll, Ryder. ;) there's no chips in her glass yet but there can be. Bring money to this address or she's shattered. Yours truly, Vincent.'

There was an image attached.

He opened it and saw a picture of Kat tied up to a chair crying with tape over her mouth. His heart quickened and his eyes narrowed into a hard glare as anger and fear filled him up.

"What? What's happening is Kat okay." Kevin asked trying to get a look at his phone.

Ryder pushed him back, "Kat just texted me. She's fine, go back to your cabin Kevin." He growled out. He needed Kevin gone because he was a hair away from killing something.

"But the scream-" he questioned as Ryder started to guide him roughly out the door

"Nope Nope all good, bye!" He pushed him out on the porch and shut the door.

Once he heard footsteps walking away and he was sure no one would hear he yelled and smashed his fist into the mirror shattering it.

He panted and looked at his broken reflection on the mirror. He needed Kat in his life and he wasn't going to lose her.

He wrapped a paper towel around his knuckles and ran up the stairs. He rummaged around in the deepest part of his closet till he found a small box.