0. 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗

▬ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 ▬

- BLURB

An intern at the Compound recently started an Instagram account for the Avengers. Follow as they post photoshoots, selfies and the everyday life of Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

- DISCLAIMER

I do not own the Marvel or any character affiliated with it, all rights go to the company and the original creators of the characters.

I do not own any of the photos that are used throughout the book.

- COPYRIGHT

Do not attempt to copy this book as it is mine. I may not own the characters or their stories but I do own this one. If I find that you have plagiarised my book I will take action. Any similarities between this book and other fan fictions is purely coincidental.

- WARNINGS

Mentions of violence & mature jokes & hate comments.

- AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi, it's the author. So a few things before we get started with this social media fic:

I am human and I do make mistakes so if you catch any grammar and/or spelling mistakes please let me know respectfully so that I can fix it.

Racism, sexism, homophobia, or discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated - if I find that anyone is being discriminatory to any group then I will be dealing with you in a less than respectful manner.

This book is complete but may undergo revision however the storyline will not change. Any changes are purely for the betterment of the story or to make reading more enjoyable.

I am on Twitter and Instagram should anyone wish to come and shout at me or send me fan art. You will find my profiles in my bio.

And finally, please don't be a silent reader. I love and appreciate every vote and comment dearly and love to hear from my readers.

- OTHER BOOKS BY THEODORE EONS

- PROFILES

@Avengers_Official