17

Jungkook walked through the linoleum hall, looking rather confused. He had short shorts on, a big yellow hoodie with a small rose sewed on it, and yellow rain boots with stockings. He looked like you're average soft boi.

Jungkook was focusing on his schedule so hard that he didn't even noticed the tall brunette he was walking into. The brunette didn't seem to notice either because they bumped into each other and Jungkook fell back, the books in his bag falling out. The brunette stared him up and down before a smirk appeared on his face.

"O-Oh my god." Jungkook stammered. "I'm so s-sorry!" He squeaked out, shoving the books into his bag. The brunette only chuckled and help Jungkook pack his books back up.

"S'alright, cutie." At this Jungkook blushed furiously. "You seemed kinda lost."

"W-Well I kinda am, so I might as well get back to looking for my classes." The smaller boy told quickly, not willing to look the other in the eye. He tried to push past the brunette, but the man stopped him.

"How 'bout I take you there?" The man asked, taking the schedule and looking at it. "We can get to know each other on the way there." He licked his lips. Ew, this was not going to be fun for Jungkook.

"I-uh, s-sure." Jungkook agreed, letting himself be led to class. "I'm Song Seunggyo, you?" He smiled sweetly.

"Choi Minho." The man replied cooly, as he pulled Jungkook toward his class.

This would be a cinch.

"Joonie-ah~" Namjoon heard through the phone. He couldn't help but smile as he heard Jin's voice.

"What can I do for you, Jin-hyung?" Namjoon yawned into the phone and he brewed himself some coffee. It was Friday and his first class didn't start till 2, so he woke up pretty late, around 10ish.

"Don't tell me you don't remember," Jin's voice whined through the phone. "Tomorrow's JUDGEMENT DAY and everyone else will find out you're the chosen one. We have to celebrate, don't ya think?"

"I'm fine with whatever you wanna do, hyung." The brunette answered. Jin had already gotten Namjoon what he wanted so it was only logical that Namjoon return the favor. Besides, Namjoon enjoyed hanging out with Jin ... amongst other stuff.

"Let's go clubbing on Saturday!" Jin suggested, getting all excited. "It'll be fun and it's Saturday so we can get as drunk as we want." The brunette wasn't sure, he didn't want to do something reckless, or embarrass himself in front of Jin. "Come on Joon, I promise I'll stay sober while we're there."

"You're gonna stay sober?" Namjoon questioned. It sounded weird, why would Jin want Namjoon to get drunk?

"Before you think it, no I'm not trying to fucking kidnap you by getting you drunk." Jin laughed. What was he a mind reader or something? "I mean I'll stay sober enough, down a few drinks, and then continue the party at my house." He giggled.

"Okay then, sounds good." Namjoon agreed. "What time should I be there?" He asked, moving toward his room.

"Um...maybe at 9pm?"

"Sure. See you till then, hyung."

"See you Joonie~" Jin giggled once more before hanging up.

"Bye Min-hyung!" Jungkook smiled as he skipped toward the black, shiny Sedan that awaited him. Minho was left with a smirk on his face at the sight of the car. It had tinted windows and a designated driver, which he couldn't make out. Tinted windows meant important.