Chapter 14

I'm back baby.

To those of you who read "The Seven" and/or "Dynasty", I updated both of those as well, so make sure you don't get behind!

What is your favorite thing about this story?

My favorite thing is probably...the setting? I don't know why, but when I write this book, I just feel like the setting is very magical...that's probably weird though..so I'm just gonna stop talking.

Not gonna lie, though...I love Taehyung's character. The way he turned out is exactly how I imagined him to be, and it's such a relief that you guys like him too...

Anyway, enjoy!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You couldn't stop your body from shivering as a cold gust of wind blew through your hair, sending a chill down your spine as you walked through the snow in an unknown direction.

After what happened at breakfast, you needed some time to think-some time to be alone with just your thoughts...You needed to get out of that castle and away from the people that had hurt you so badly.

In all honesty, you were still in a state of disbelief.

Their cruel words replayed over and over again on a loop, their insults and harsh tone never leaving your head.

Your heart ached inside of your chest.

You knew that Yoongi didn't like you, you had always known that..so his words-although they were cruel- didn't make you question his character...they didn't make you see him in a different light, because you knew...You knew that he was never on your side. He never cared about you. He never pretended to either...

But, Jin?

He was a different story.

Kim Seokjin was supposed to be your best friend..He was supposed to be the one person that you could talk to when you were down, the one person who would listen to your problems, the one person who would listen to you cry without judging you..

You had done the same for him.

All those years of friendship...You had seen him go through heartbreak. You had been by his side comforting him...When he took Yoongi to the hospital, you were right beside him the whole time, holding his hand and telling him that everything was going to be alright..

You really thought that if there was anyone that you could depend on...it was him.

But, you were wrong.

He clearly didn't care about you as much as you thought he did...which was heartbreaking.

The same man that you grew up with, the same man that packed your lunch and dropped you off at school...slept with the girl who made your life a living hell...his brother's girlfriend.