One

The summer was almost over and it's almost a week till Harry's birthday. Meaning Harry would be heading back to Hogwarts again, it hurted that he was excited to go back. Knowing Petunia and Vernon I was heading to state.

"Here." My uncle tossed a letter at my brother. "It's from that school."

I looked at Harry as he read the front of the letter. He glanced and held it to towards me, with a smile.

"It's for you."

"Me?"

"Oh no." I heard my aunt said ready to pass out.

I took the letter and read the letter address to me. I opened it and my whole world brighten up.

"I'm going to Hogwarts?" I said not believing it.

"No, absolutely not!" Uncle Vernon said marching over. "I've already allowed one of you to that disturbing school, I will not let you..." he pointed at me. "Go because they think you have some useless talent."

"Please Uncle Vernon, I promise to behave," I begged. "Please."

He looked at me and then sighed. 

"Fine." He looked at both of us. "But you two better be on your best behavior until the minute you're at the station otherwise I'm not allowing either of you to go."

"Yes, Uncle Vernon." We both said.

"Now get dinner ready."

We went straight to the kitchen and as a thank you after dinner, I made then a dessert that I learned from my public school teacher.

I placed it on the table for them and they looked at me in surprise.

"Thank you, Uncle Vernon," I said and then went upstairs with Harry.

"Why did you do that?"

"Harry we're already pushing our luck, and even if they're not entirely nice to us. We can always give Dudley a piece of our minds."

"First rule about magic, we can't use it outside of Hogwarts."

"I didn't mean magic." I reached into my jacket and took out a wrap making of a cupcake. "Happy early birthday, brother." I sat down on the bed and held it out. He smiled as i put a candle that i bought with some money. He grabbed his wand and lit the candle.

"Thanks, Davina."

He blew it out and we got ready for bed. I went down to get a cup of water to drink. Washed the last of the dishes and tried to go to my room when I heard Uncle Vernon.

"I'm not going to let either of those two go to school if they mess up with the Mason's next week. I know that boy is doing magic, I won't stand for it much longer. I'll bar the windows to keep them in if I have to."

"Oh, Vernon."

Great, another thing I have to tell Harry about in the morning.

Something else was off he hasn't been receiving letters from his friends and it worried him, even if he doesn't tell me. I got it!

The next morning, Uncle Vernon sent me to give at the post office. I took Hedwig with me and when I was far enough I give her my letter and told him to go to Ron. If all else fails, I knew Ron would help us out. Hedwig flew off. I went to the post office gave the worker the package and then went back to the Dursleys.

It was a week and nothing came. Strange. Tonight uncle was having visitors from work.

Harry and I were helping Aunt Petunia around. We were going over what to do tonight. I was in the hallway writing in my journal. It usually brings me some peace. I write thinking somehow mom and dad would read it when I close it. When I was done I hugged my journal close to my chest and smiled.