Chapter 5: The Morning

-Jirou's POV-
   I had clearly moved in my sleep because when I woke up, I was on top of Yaomomo with my legs wrapped around her waist and my arms gently around her neck. My head was burried into the crook of ner neck while her arms were wrapped around my waist. I felt my face flush once I realized how we were laying yet I didn't want to move too much and wake her up. After a few minutes I felt her begin to shift and groan quietly as she opened her eyes.
   "Mmm...5 more minutes..." she said in a tired tone as one of her hands slid down onto my ass and the other slid up onto my back. I felt my face flush red and I burried my face into her neck. I ended up getting comfortable and falling asleep again.

   I was woken up by Yaomomo shifting around a bit so I turned my head to look at her. I noticed she was awake so I sat up to get off of her only to get flipped onto my side by her. She shifted onto her side so she was facing me.
   "Morning, dumbass," she said as she yawned.
   "Morning, Yaomomo," I said as I pulled myself closer to her.
   "What are you..." her words drifted off as she sighed and wrapped her arms around me, "tell anyone about this and I'll kill you or someshit..."
   "I don't plan on telling anyone," I said as I yawned, "I'm too tired."
   "We have to get up at some point," she said as she ruffled my hair, "aren't you hungry?"
   "Yeah I gue-" I was cut off by a knock on the door.
   "Yaomomo it's me!" Uraraka exclaimed, "Aizawa told us what happened. Breakfast is ready for you and Jirou in the kitchen!"
   "Alright!" Yaomomo shouted back and Uraraka walked away as Yaomomo turned back to face me, "should we go eat before it gets cold?"
   "Yeah," I said as I got up. Me and the raven haired girl made our way down to the common area for breakfast.

   It was pitch black when we walked into the common area. I was confused because I figured they would of at least left the lights on. Once I took another steam forward the lights turned on, revealing the party streamers.
   "HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, JIROU!" Everyone exclaimed as they jumped out from their hiding spots. I couldn't help but smile at the suprise.
   "You guys!" I exclaimed as I felt myself cry tears of joy, "thank you so much! But why do it today and not tomorrow? We don't have classes tomorrow either."
   "Someone wanted to spend tomorrow with you if you accepted their offer," Uraraka said, "they'll ask you about it after the party."
   "Oh! Okay!" I said as I smiled, "let's get this party started!"

   The party was amazing and everything and everyone was active and there...except for one person. Yaomomo. She was quiet and kind of disant and I was confused on why. Although she did sing along for when I blew out the candles, she was basically just...not there.
   "She wasn't acting like this earlier..." I thought, "what's gotten into her?" It was too late to do anything now because the party was dying down and everyone was heading back to their dorm rooms. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Yaomomo.
   "Let me get straight to the fuckin point," she said as she placed her hand on the back of her neck, "will you spend tomorrow with me so we can make it one of the best birthdays you'll ever have?" I felt myself tear up.
   "H-hey! Why are you crying..?" She asked.
   "They're tears of joy, silly!" I exclaimed as I pulled her into a hug, "of course I'll spend tomorrow with you!"

   And in that moment, my wish came true. To see Momo Yaoyorozu smile.

(Next chapter will be out tomorrow unless something comes up)