Chapter 33

"Can you not?"

"What?" he defends innocently.

"Back the hell off. How the hell did you get in here, anyway?" I seethe, ignoring his presence and attempting to find new clothes to change into. His scent is all on me now, and quite frankly, I want to get rid of it as quick as possible.

"The front door." he replied in a nonchalant tone, as though I should have known. "The butler opened the door for me."

"I'm pretty sure Sebastian had something to say about you not coming in here." I retort, glaring sharply at the blue top I found, careful with my movements so not to cause Sebastian's unhealed bites to throb. That top won't do. It'd reveal quite a bit of skin.

"Yeah, but when you're a Slade, who the hell has the guts to stand up to you?" his voice was confident and full of arrogance, something that ticked me off so bad, yet his words brought a smirk to my face. I walked out of the closet and looked him down, pretty sure a mocking glint was floating in my eyes.

"Do you want me to answer that, Slade?" my eyes narrow, and I feel my left eye twitch.

He stared at me for a moment, then he smirked with some excitement. I really don't like this twin at all. I huffed, walked back in the closet and thought of just ignoring him. But that wasn't as easy as I thought. What is he doing here? Why is he hanging around me? It's been nearly a week and he somehow managed to find Sebastian's mansion. If only Sebastian's bites were healed, I'de be able to show him a piece of my mind.

It's been nearly a week and they still did not heal, damn it! Maybe if he had bitten me a little gently they would've healed a bit faster. Then again, a Slade's unhealed bite could take up to months, really. It's just the horrible pain I hate dealing with!

"Why are you here, Slade?" I question without turning around to acknowledge him. I heard silence, and when I turned my head to the side to see what he was up to, I found him standing directly behind me. He ticks me off, he ticks me off so bad. The sound of teeth grinding rang in my ears, and I realised it was coming from me.

"I wanted to see you." he whispered. I scoffed, rolling my eyes. Can he be any cliché? That's exactly what a guy in a romantic human movie would say.

"Well, I don't want to see you, so get out. I don't want Sebastian coming and thinking I actually want you around, so leave."

"Don't want to." he snickered, moving closer to me. I took a step forward and tried to walk around him, but he grabbed my wrists and pushed me back, effectively pressing me against the wall. Oh, he did not.

"Get the hell off me, Slade—"

"It's Sevastian. If you can call Sebastian by his name, then you can call me, too. I don't like you calling me Slade, you say it with so much hate." he grins. Why is he grinning? Is he seriously enjoying this?

"Don't say Sebastian's name. You say it with so much hate, so don't you dare." I warn, trying to snap out of his hold. My soul's rage was blinding me, clouding my mind and wiping whatever logic I had left. "And what's up with your name?" I mumble, just for the hell of it.