Chapter OVA - False Love (Part 2)

It's was Sunday morning and the Sparda group were just doing they're daily routine in there Turf. Some were just cleaning the swords, some were feeding the fishes, and some are cleaning at the garden.

Nero is walking up to Y/n's room to wake him up and tell him that he has a guest.

Nero: "Young Master, you have a guest."

Y/n slowly climb out of his bed while still half asleep. He then walk out of his room and head to the living room to see who was his visitor.

Y/n: *Yawn*"Who would visit this early in the morning?"

He turned by the door and saw Rias with a sweet smile on her face.

(Her cleavage is not showing and the bow is fix)

Rias: "Good Morning!"

She walk towards Y/n while swinging her hips.

Rias: "Hey Darling, how about we go on a date today?~"

Y/n: "Huh? Why would I waste my precious rest day with yo-"

Rias punch Y/n in the stomach to not finish his word.

Rias(Whisper): "Sirzechs said that 'Lovers must go on a Date for the rest of the day'. They're behind you."

Y/n look behind him and saw Sirzechs and Grayfia glaring at him by the window.

Y/n(Groaning): "I-I'd love to go on a Date with you too, Honey."

Time Skip brought to you by Y/n changing his outfit for the date.

Y/n and Rias are walking around while they're 12 inch away from each other.

Y/n: "Why would my rest day be like this?"

Rias: "Your telling me! I just wanna go home!"

The two of them keep walking until Y/n noticed Nero and some of the Sparda are on the food stand.

Y/n: *Gasp*

Rias: *Gasp*

Rias then noticed some of the Lucifer were looking at them by the bench and Y/n saw one Sparda sweeping nearby.

Y/n(Whisper): "Crap!"*Gasp*

Rias(Whisper): "What the?!"*Gasp*

The they saw some Sparda and Lucifer were fishing and some were hiding inside a big flower pot. Then they saw one Sparda and one Lucifer were on the fire escape ladder on the building with a sniper rifle.

They slowly walking backwards, trying to get away from them.

Y/n/Rias(Thinking): *Gasp*"Shit!"

Then they saw Sirzechs and Grayfia were watching them behind the sign that say's 'Beware of Creepers'.