Chapter 21: Beloved

Sorry for the mistakes plz. Ignore

Third person POV

Jeongguk didn't expect that he'll lose control this easily. That he won't be able to control his words but this is what Taehyung does to him. The mere thought of Taehyung in someone else's arms makes him go crazy and he did it now, he said the words that he had promised to only keep hidden in his heart.

But his expression doesn't turn into a surprised one. He keeps looking at Taehyung in fury, holds him tightly close to him. He doesn't fucking regret saying those words at all.

Maybe it does take someone else getting closer to Taehyung for Jeongguk to realize how much he wants him---only to himself.

Jeongguk definitely understands the surprised expression on Taehyung's face, the way his eyes are struggling to stay focused and how hesitant he is to whether keep his hands on Jeongguk's chest or not.

But Jeongguk let's go of Taehyung's arms and steps away from him, the model's hand fall from his chest and Taehyung tries to hold him again, doesn't know why but he tries, fails when Jeongguk's far from him. The CEO keeps his eyes on Taehyung until he's by the door, shuts it with a loud thud and leaves Taehyung alone in the room.

Taehyung's body slumps, back of knees hit the bed and he lands on the soft mattress, still unable to register what has happened. The model places his hand over his chest, feels his erratic heartbeat. He doesn't know how to take it, how to take in Jeongguk's words and what to think of it.

He's so scared to know the real meaning behind those words if there is any.

Never in his wildest dreams he had thought that he'd be hearing these words from Jeongguk. But he also never thought of getting married to him and kissing him, if that can happen, why not this then?

Taehyung forgets whatever Jeongguk said to his friend, how ever rude he was---all he can feel is an overwhelming feeling of having someone who's possessive over him---because Jeongguk's word and his behavior did show this.

Taehyung knows he shouldn't be having this little fluttering feeling in his stomach but he can't help it. Jeongguk's words have now started to cast a spell on him and all he wants is Jeongguk---and he wants all of him.

The model turns around and faces the full window view of the outside from Jeongguk's room. The reason he didn't took this room was because of this---he loves the view but he hates the height---looking at it too much scares him but he can't look away from it now. The sun has just gone down and the lights look beautiful and Jeongguk's bed is soft.

Because you're mine.

Taehyung gets high on these words.

------------------------

The ravenette drives aimlessly on the roads, thoughts messy and he might not have regretted saying those words but he's a little scared that what if he has freaked the other out and he might not be able to get touch him again.

Jeongguk might not regret his words but he's scared of them. Those weren't really sweet words. He doesn't want Taehyung to get scared of him being an obsessive creep. Doesn't want the other to think that Jeongguk would force him into anything. Jeongguk would never do that.

He just couldn't control his words back there.

What if it had ruined whatever was between them. Jeongguk thinks now these words are what will make things more complicated, not just their actions.

That's why Jeongguk hates talking in depth. He's always scared of the outcome. He never even talks to himself, doesn't think about the matters that have complicated outcomes. He hates putting his thoughts to words, knowing he'll mess up.