Chapter 12

Alexandra Grey's POV

It has just been a week and I already miss Blake. Ava too misses Zach. I miss being in his arm.

It's just lunch break, but I want go home. So I decided to bunk the rest of the day.

I went home and saw that Aiden and Jason not home. I heard Drew speaking in the phone. I went near him, he turned around and frowned.

He cut the call and asked, " What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in College?"

I said , " I.. I.. Was not feeling well so I came home" I avoided eye contact with him.

He asked , " You miss him don't you?"

I nodded my head. He said, " Go to your room and rest. Aiden and Jason will be back at 7. Sophie and I are going to visit her parents. We will be back in 3 days. Okay. Take rest he will be back"

I nodded my head and hugged him. He is like a brother to me and Sophie is like a sister to me. They both have helped me these past two years. I will forever be thankful to them.

After that I went to my room. I lazily fell on my bed and turned on a random channel and slept.

I woke up at 6. Used the restroom and went downstairs. The pack house was active. They were celebrating Tina's birthday. She turned 18 today. She is a very good friend of me.

I went down and wished her and hugged her. Gave her a gift I bought for her.

She was about to say something when she said, " Mate".

I turned around and saw Jason. He also said mate.

Wonderful! They both were mates! Jason my cousin found his mate.

I moved away to a corner and smiled at them. They both hugged each other. Aiden went and wished them and many pack members also did.

Aiden came and stood next to me and whispered, " Come with me Alex. I have a surprise for you"

I followed him and we went outside the pack house and reached the driveway.

At a distance I saw a car, it was coming in our direction. The car came and parked next to us. The person driving came out of the car.

By the smell of the person I knew who it was. I shouted, " Blake!".
I ran and hugged him, my legs wrapped around his waist. Before we both fell down, Blake balanced us and hugged me back. He whispered, " God Lexi! You are very strong. I missed you so much".

I said back, " I missed you too". I didn't realise the tears flowing down my face.

He made me stand down properly and wiped the tears and said , " I'm not leaving you again. Never."

Before he could say anything we heard someone clear their throat. It was Aiden, " Before you get more lovey - dovey. I can't see it any more. My little sister and my best friend being lovey dovey. Moon Goddess!".

I went and hugged Aiden and said," Thank you so much Aidy bear".

He said back, " Alex I saw how much unhappy you were. Also when I called him to see how he was. He said 'Aiden I can't stay away from her. I thought it was best to protect her. But I can't do it anymore. I' m coming tomorrow. Don't tell her'. These were his exact words. No need to thank me. A brother will always do anything to make his sister happy "

I kissed his cheek.

We all went inside the pack house. I didn't realise that the time was now 8. We all went and ate dinner. Blake went and wished Jason and Tina, then joined us.