Into The Storm

It was right after the fight between Izuku and Muscular with Izuku barely winning with the help of his new and untested skill but it was also a double edge sword it did take down Muscular but it completely burned his right leg while some place else Tomura was sitting at the bar with Korugiri near him.

"You sure they will alright on their own" said Korugiri.

"They'll be fine even though I'm not a playable character but I finally realized that this isn't just like a RPG we have pretty good equipment but we challenge the final boss while we were still at level one but instead it like simulation game just like chess we take down his pawns while gain experience and strength while we finally make to him at the end so I'm the player and I'll use all my pawns and use them to smash through the hero ranks but the first thing we have to do is gain a new character while also put cracks in this super hero world and that what the vanguard squad is for it doesn't matter that they win or lose the hero will be scared that they even showed" said Tomura.

"So their sacrificed pawns" said Tomura.

"I'm not that heartless I won't have send them if I didn't believe in their strength they may have different goals from me but their still my comrades no less and society bind by quirks and ridiculous rules villains aren't the only ones that are being oppressed" said Tomura.

As he look at a picture of Izuku from the sports festival and during when he glared at the audience.

"Let just hope that they can pull this off" said Tomura.

Meanwhile back with Izuku he was having trouble standing cause of his burnt leg and not only that but his leg was broken by the sheer force he put kick Muscular he just realized this right after he fell back to the ground and Kota was still speechless after what he saw Izuku nearly fell and Kota rush to him.

"Hey are you alright your leg" said Kota.

"Yeah everything will be okay but there is something I have to take care of" said Izuku.

"But your all injured what more can do you do now" said Kota.

"I knew they were strong but not this strong that's why I knew I had to fight him I thought I could get one of them out but if the others are just as dangerous as this guy then all our lives are at stake and seen that they came after me but I can't just run away while everyone else is try to stay alive that why I have to tell Aizawa or the pussycats I may be damage but I'm not down yet I can save a lot more people" said Izuku.

This just left Kota worried for Izuku.

"We'll leave this villain here for now the heat from my leg before put him in shock so he shouldn't get up any time soon and even if he did the pain of the heat won't leave for while but for right now I have to make sure that your safe and we're going to need some help only you can do the forest was set on fire and my friends could be trapped in the flames but we have hope your water quirk could put those fires out Kota we need you" said Izuku smiling at Kota.

This made Kota understood the situation and willing to help.

"Now get on my back we have to get you back at camp" said Izuku.

"Are sure you can carry me your busted up" said Kota

"Don't worry there is a reason why didn't spin both of my legs so ready because it about to get bumpy" said Izuku.

Then just like that he jump off the cliff with Kota on his back.

'I have to be careful and keep my guard up now especially since they came for me' Izuku thought.

Then when Izuku made it to the ground he ran as fast as he could with one of his legs being burnt and broken and every time he moved it he felt like yelling in pain but held it down but he soon ignored when he heard something in the forest and stop.