10

Unedited.

《 《 《 《

Violet felt the silence was welcoming at first; she could tell that Giovanni was still trying to perceive what to say or rather how to say it. The grip he had on his steering wheel was deadly and his eyes were steel irons on the road.

Hesitantly, Violet lifted her hand to rest on his thigh to give it a small squeeze of reassurance. The gesture seemed to snap Gio out of whatever trance he was in. He sighed and pulled the car over into a grassy field.

The night sky was onyx with a tint of royal blue, bare faced with a moon light glow. The meadow was vacant and wide; as green as Emerald City, all that was missing was the yellow brick road.

The engine cut off and the peace of the night was restored. Giovanni dimmed the headlights and leaned back in his seat as if he was preparing himself on what to say. Words were missing but the message was crystal clear.

"Listen, Gio, I just thought it was odd that we've been talking a lot and the most I've gotten out of you is stuff about art. Me telling you my personal business was my choice and I get that. I was just relieved to talk to someone." Violet shrugged and nodded her head as she spoke her next words. "Granted, you were someone I didn't expect to see again let alone become intimate with."

She always felt naked in front of him. He knew more about her then she did him. Obviously that was her own fault but keep in mind that seeing someone for this long is an all time new for Violet. She had no clue what to do or how this really worked. Past men she's slept with have been only a one night stand for obvious reasons.

All she wanted was to at least know he had skeletons in his closet as she in hers. Right now the image he portrayed was just too perfect; too good to be true. Although she felt like she was prying into something she shouldn't it would hopefully put her mind at ease.

Violet unbuckled her seatbelt and turned in her seat so that she was facing the Italian hunk.

"Plus pillow talk with you is a new but welcomed feeling."

The car filled with deep laughter from Giovanni. His eyes wrinkled and his body loosened with each sound.

"È così? Is that so?"

Suddenly the light hearted aura lifted, replaced by serious features and a clear of his throat. Ceruleans met olive green eyes which only seemed to raise the anticipation.

Finally Gio spoke, "I've never been able to really open up to someone. Probably why my past  relationships didn't last. But you're right; it's not fair that I want to know so much about you and only give you little of me in return."

"What am I that interesting?" Violet tried to lighten the mood again and it partially worked as Gio smiled his pearly grin.

"Very," he replied.

"I learned how to be closed off to people when I was younger. My sister and I never had a permanent bed or family; we just jumped from foster home to foster home."

Again Violet reached out to him, this time to grab his hand in hers.

Pausing to look at their entwined hands, Gio took a sharp inhale and squeezed, "So I turned to art. Art was my escape and my captivity. I would spend hours at a time locked up in a room with a canvas, pencil, and paint. At some point I started selling my artwork for money for my sister and I. Our families never really spent the paychecks they got on any of the foster kids so I had to make do."

Violet wanted to ask how they got into foster care in the first place but then she recalled what happened the night of their date after the mention of his mom. She didn't want to push it. She was greedy to learn about the man who technically took but didn't take her virginity but she also knew her limits.

Staring off into the distance, Gio seemed rendered mute. Violet completely turned off the headlights and tugged at his arm, "C'mon."

The silver headed girl hopped out the vehicle and leaned her back against his hood. Her eyes met the night, a reflection of the dark night sky casted a shadow in her ceruleans.

"This would be something nice to paint," Violet suggested as she heard the driver's door open and close behind her.

She relaxed with her hands behind her head, a small smile gripping at her lips.

"It would be."

From the corner of her eye, Violet could tell that Giovanni was looking at her instead of the beautiful sky. He was referring to her and the idea painted Violet's cheeks a rosy red.

"Sei bella," he whispered, taking up the empty spot next to her on his car.

"Okay. You have to teach me Italian one day too."

"Is that a demand?"

"Sì," Violet rolled on her side so that half her body trapped his. The heart of her lips met his in a sensual kiss. Hands roamed each other's clothed body.

A quick breeze howled as it past, goosebumps rising on exposed skin.

"Come ride it," Gio moaned into her mouth. "Per favore."

"Yes," she gasped.

The two dared to fall into a pleasurable bliss in the open night, chasing their round two after all.

As Violet straddled him, both now half way naked, the moon light outlined her figure giving a full body glow. Her face was covered with messy hair and Gio found the woman above him so sexy as she road his shaft through the night.

Their groans and sounds of pleasure robbed the night of its silence.

Her nails slithered up his hoodie and dug into his pecs. An animalistic growl reverberated in his chest and up his throat.

Leaning toward him more, Violet's hand gripped at the base of his neck and took a hold while she picked up her pace and rode him more vigorously. She watched as his eyes rolled back, felt as his member twitched, and saw him losing control as she continued; all the while she gained that control. She felt empowered.

"Piccola," Gio strained to speak. His climax was near and she was giving it to him too good to try to hold back. "Stop baby. I'm gonna come."

"Come inside me then."

Gio groaned again. Both knew how bad of an idea that was but as their bodies worked to the top of their high all sense of good judgement flew away with the breeze.

Gio's hands clamped on her hips as her walls clamped around him. He felt her insides tremble and felt his first wave hit.

"Oh fùck me," he yelled into the night. The rawness of this fùck was sending him over the edge faster and harder then ever before. There was nothing separating their juices as Violet threw her head back in ecstasy.

Gio continued to be vocal, moving his hips as Violet stopped; her thighs quivered, closing and opening when the pleasure began to be too much.

"Keep going, piccola. Drain me until I say stop."

"I can't," she cried as his hips rotated up into her.

"You can—shît— and will."

Violet began grinding against him again, her movements were shaky but she managed. Gio's last and final wave attacked him and made him arch hard against the car. He pulled her hair towards him, forcing her lips back to his in another heavy kiss.

"Bella."