Is it true?

It was the next day and Eddie got a text from his mom,
Mom: hi Eddie bear! Are you able to ask Beverly if you're aloud to stay for another week? I'm going on a vacation in Hawaii and I'd be going to a bar where no kids are aloud.
                    Hi mommy yes I'll ask her:Eddie
Eddie walks into the kitchen and asks bev if he can stay for another week and she obviously said yes. She said she had nothing else to do this week and all them could stay so they all decided to stay for another week. Richie walked up to Eddie and his first question was "how'd you get your mom to let you stay?" "Shes actually realized that I'm getting older and don't need her to baby me. And I told her bev is 18." Eddie said while giggling. "Guys what game should we play?" Bev asks "o-oh we s-should p-play spin t-the b-bottle" Bill says. "We all know why you chose that" Richie says and starts laughing "oh s-shut up r-Richie" bill says. As they're all sitting in bevs living room in a circle the first spinner was Bill. It spun for a long time and then. It landed on Ben. Bill looks up and starts having a laughing fit, and when he gets up, goes over to Ben and asks "does it have to be on the lips?" "Well I don't know" bev says. "Bro it totally should be on the lips or it'll be boring." Richie exclaims  "He has a point" says bev, so. Bill kissed Ben for a total of 3 seconds. Then it was bens turn to spin and it landed on Richie. As Ben was about to kiss him Eddie started getting unusually uncomfortable. After Ben and Richie kissed bev asked Eddie if he was okay and he said yea and so bev pulled Eddie out of the game for a minute to talk to him "what's wrong, you seemed uncomfortable" bev says "I was uncomfortable. Because I like Richie" Eddie says. "More than friends" he adds on. "Oooh lets go back and see who Richie lands on" bev says "okay.... wait bev come back for a second, and bill told me Richie likes me too that's why he wouldn't continue on who he likes when I came over to your house." "Ah that makes sense" bev says as they walk back. "K can I spin now? " Richie says. "Yea" they all say. He spun it very hard. While waiting for it to finish spinning Eddie started getting sweaty and as it started to slow down it landed on....

Hii it's the author! I love writing these so much even if it may sound crazy and boring in the beginning. Well I'm gonna go write another part to it!

Fun fact.
I have all the Stephen king movies and I'm 13