Rise of the snakes

This doesn't include the pilot episodes.

Season 1, Episode 1.

Word count: 4K.

Warning: Maybe some language.

"Fire strike!" Kai shouted as the ninja's are playing a video game. Well, actually it only is the boys playing since Y/n is laying on the ground eating pizza.

"Oh my gosh, Is that the greatest move you've ever seen?"

"Stop trying to do it yourself!" Cole said to who knows who. "We need to attack as a team!"

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me?" Jay whined. "You have to save it!" Y/n chuckled and shook her head, watching the four boys intensely playing the video game.

"Fantastic! I am out of lives." Jay said sarcastically. "But the lesson lives on," Zane continued, "and I am getting the hang of it."

"Okay, now!" Cole shouted, but the screen turned black.

"What happened?" Jay asked. Then the boys see Sensei Wu standing with the plug in his hand. "Aww, man!" Kai whined just like the other three.

"It took us three hours to get there!" Cole added. "Why would you do that? Why?" Jay shouted. 

"Just because Lord Garmadon through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of Spinjitzu." Sensei Wu said sternly.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has nothing but peace," The white ninja said. "Yeah, peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do." Jay added, hoping they could continue playing the game.

"We can train tomorrow," Cole told sensei, laying down.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today," Sensei Wu said.

"I gotta remember that..." Y/n mutters.

"Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, so if that's the case..." Cole said, bringing the pizza to his mouth. Only to be pushed away by Wu. Y/n let out a small laugh as Sensei Wu continues "No pizza for you." He then walks over to the laughing girl, who is also eating pizza.

"Neither for you Y/n." He takes her pizza and throws it away. "Hey! I was gonna eat that!" She whined. Now Cole is the one who's laughing, along with Jay and Kai, while  Zane doesn't understand what's funny about it. Wu walks back to the center of his ninja. "In order to reach your full potential, you must train!" He points to nowhere.

"Uh, remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation?" kai asked Wu, "I thought that was pretty insane."

Sensei Wu sighs, "You four boys have merely scratched the surface to your true potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold."

"You wanna talk about secret powers?" Cole asked, "Check this out." He uses his golden scythe to put the plug back in its original position as everyone laughs. Y/n just rolls her eyes.

"Don't worry master," Zane smiles, "We will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns."

"Guys!" Nya came running into the room, "Lord Garmadon, he's returned! He was spotted approaching a Jamanakai Village." The boys all gasp and stand up too quick, tripping over each other. They stood up again and took their stuff.

Y/n takes out her normal sword. Yes, Y/n doesn't have a golden weapon. Sometimes it sucks because the boys do and they could do nice things with them if they ever needed to. Sensei Wu once told her their weapons can turn into vehicles.