✨Want To Spoil Her✨

"I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours

"I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours."

- Bob Dylan

Kitchen of Nicholas's house ⤴

______________

Annie's Pov.

◀️•▶️

"Hello Misha! How's your day?", I asked. Misha was our new maid. Today was her second day. She asked," Full of work. How's your college? ". I replied, not too much.

'Now I have to request Nicholas to accompany me to principal's meeting with guardians. Dad refused because I'm now Coleman and Nicholas need to know about my studies. He and mom will accompany Isa'

"Nicholas's driver is your husband right?", I asked. She smiled and said,"5 years ago I married him. Our family was against of this marriage". I asked why. She said that she didn't that.

" Mommy! ", I heard a baby called her mom. I turned and saw little boy with Nicholas's driver whose name I forget. Misha ran to him," Noah! How's your school?".

'Ahh! I remember'

Kai, the driver said, "Our son beat a boy in school".

'Brave boy'

I went to Noah and kneeled down in front of him. I introduced myself," Hi Noah! My name is Annie. Nice to meet you". I extended my hand towards him. He looking at his mother, asking for permission. After getting permission, he hand shook with me. I asked,"Do you like Chocolate? ". He nodded after looking at his mother. I playfully scolded his mother," Mrs. Mother don't scar my little brother ". She laughed at my childish and gave a salute.

" Woho! What a beautiful smell! What's dinner on today?", we heard Nicholas. Misha and Kai greeted him,"Welcome home Sir". I felt a pair of baby hand around my left leg. I downed my head and found Noah tried to hide behind me. Nicholas's beautiful eyes fell on Noah. He came towards us and I felt Noah's little hand tightening around my leg. Nicholas kneeled down and asked,"What's your name? I'm Nicholas ". Noah introduced himself," My name is Noah, Sir". Nicholas requested him which I never expected from him,"No sir. Call me Nick". Noah lifted her eyes and looked at me,"Can I call him Nick, Big sister?". I showed my thump up. He smiled and went to Nicholas. He asked Misha and Kai,"Can you have dinner with us?". They hesitated to answer. I said, "Why not. What's you want, little bro?". He said that he wanted to stay with us.