40

[ 5 years later ]

"Hoseok honey! Get the door!" Aileen bellows our as she struggles to fasten a little bow tie onto the child in front of her, his big green eyes and soft dark brown hair beaming up at her.
"There you go sweetie," she smiles kindly at the little boy.
"Thank you mama." He grins before racing to the door where his father rushed over too.

"Hoseok! Good to see you, hurry up the rides out side we don't want to miss their big day do we?" A cheerful gleam comes from Jimin who stands on the other side of the door Hoseok chuckling and picking up his son, "Yes Jimin I know I know, Aileen! It's time to go!" Hoseok shouts from the door as he grabs ahold of his suit case Jimin helping them put their cases into the back of the car.

Hoseok strapping his son into the car seat after saying hello to the little girl who's a bit older on a booster seat, "hello Jenny," Hoseok smiles at jimins daughter before hopping into the front seat the two wives Annie and Aileen both chatting away in the 7 seating car at the back seats.

The car journey both long and tiresome as they soon arrive at the venue the hotel mansions places on the hill decorated in the most luxurious flowers and hanging lights. It's marble pillars dazzling the place.

"I can't believe the day came, I mean how long did he have to wait!" Jimin exclaims before being hit across the shoulder, "Jimin don't be mean he has been through a lot." Annie angrily huffs before helping Jenny out of the car, Aileen pulling out her son from the car seat as he grabs ahold of her necklace.

Pacing around in his room back and fourth like some sort of forgetful fish, Namjoon constantly fiddling with his brand new suit, the one Yoongi helped him pick, "woah woah woah groom calm down." Yoongi chuckles as he comes into the hotel room adjusting his tie and soon putting his hands on namjoons shoulders to stabilise him, "look your soulmates it's kind of expected she will say I do," Yoongi erasures his friend.

"What if I fall! Oh dear, what if, what if I-"

"Shut up or I'll make you," Mina chuckles before helping place the vail onto your head. Your hair styled just the way you like it. And you make up done just the way you like it.

"Where's my little honey bee????" Burst in your mum as she pulls you into the biggest hug you have ever received your father following as he chuckles.

"You look so beautiful," she hums before your father pulls you into his warmest hugs, "come my lovely, time for your big day."

Your heart was beating so loud you were sure Namjoon could hear is as you walked down that isle your head looking back on your memories of being with him, after waking up for found Namjoon casually reading book next to you in his hospital bed his hand connected with yours and you could hear his head beating, you even found out he didn't listen to any music while you were asleep for that whole week just so that you could sleep peacefully and not have to be worried by random people voices in your head, only hearing the soft beats of his heart as he silently read the book, it took around two years for you both to heal fully your hearts both fractured and both having to live under the close watch of the soulmate team.
You began to remember the night he proposed to you, it wasn't in a magical place in the park or on a terrible wheel, he took you to his favourite vintage library in Seoul your parents flew over and you were casually picking out books before turning around and finding him one knee of the ground, a few tears trickled down your cheek at each step you took closer to Namjoon him trying to hold back his own.

The ceremony flew by the only thing you were able to focus on was the "i do's" as soon you felt his soft lips on yours both fitting perfectly like his were made for you as his strong arms pulled you tightly toward him both of you pulling away with joyous tears pouring from your eyes as you both walked back down the isle hand in hand, heading off to start your new life as a married couple finally being able to have the whole world to explore.

Jumping into a car together to take you to the part part of the wedding Namjoon soon turns to you his beautiful light brown eyes staring into your own. You could feel your heart go crazy as you waited for him to speak.

"I love you y/n, more than my life, more than myself, you are my other half and my one true companion." He smiles softly before placing both his hands on your cheeks and him pulling you in tightly for the most passionate kiss, creating and explosion of fireworks in the pit of your stomach.

The end.