Chapter 15

Well, this book is moving kind of slowly-*looks at chapter number*

WHAT THE HECK!? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A small smile pulled on your lips as you looked at the sleeping man before you, your eyes softening as you took in his peaceful expression.

Jimin's breathing was steady and quiet as he leaned against the arm of the chair in which he currently sat.

The young prince had dozed off as you cleaned his wound, the warmth of the fire in front of you comforting him and your soft humming lulling him into a peaceful slumber.

Your e/c eyes raked over his features.

For a moment you had forgotten that this was the same man that had treated you so coldly the night before, demanding that you have dinner with him and throwing a tantrum when you refused.

His soft blond hair fell over his closed eyes as he adjusted his sleeping position slightly, a small sigh moving past his parted lips.

He looked so soft.

His features were usually sharp and his eyes were always cold and distant, but as he slept, his cheeks puffed out cutely...almost like a child.

You couldn't stop yourself from reaching up and removing a strand of golden hair from his face, pushing it out of the way.

The young prince let out a contented sigh, leaning into our touch slightly.

You smiled to yourself before standing to your feet and walking over to the small couch that was placed on the other side of the room.

You had remembered seeing a blanket draped over the piece of furniture when you had first come into the room.

You grabbed the blanket, walking over to Jimin and gently placing it over his body gently.

Jimin snuggled into the newly found warmth, his body relaxing further into his sleep as he adjusted his position slightly.

Slowly, you walked backwards, giving the blond-haired man one last look before leaving the large room in which he slept.

You knew that he was probably tired from everything that had gone on today, but you couldn't help but wish that he had stayed awake for a little while longer...at least then you'd have an excuse not to be around Jin and Yoongi...

But, he needed rest and you weren't about to wake him.

Besides, he looked adorable while sleeping.

That sounds kind of creepy.

"How is he?"

Your body jumped in surprise at the sudden presence beside you.