Flirting 'games'

A/n

So in this one Natasha is a shy, secluded person and you are the confident one. It's a bit odd but Oop

You walk into the living room, seeing Nat, Clint and Tony already there. You smile at them all and grin as Nat blushes and looks away.

"Morning Clint, Tony." You look at Nat "beautiful"

Her blush grows bigger, as does your cheeky grin. You walk over to her and sit, purposely, extremely close to her. Somehow she blushes even more and you smirk, enjoying this. This was a game you often played. You would tease her and flirt with her. It never came to anything and that was the point. It helped you burry your feelings for her. You knew she didn't like you, she wasn't even gay/bi. So, instead of chasing her around, you turned it into a game, a joke, and of course she never thought anything else of it.

You brush you hand against hers and are surprised when she takes it. She was normally too shy to respond, which you found really cute. She didn't look at you, which was good, because if she had she would have seen your face turn scarlet red. You decided that you definitely didn't mind her taking control for once, and deciding to play along, as you were certain this was just a game to her. You grip her hand harder and brush your thumb over her knuckles. You see her smile and you return it. This was the furthest you had ever gotten in your game.

She snuggled into your chest and sighs, contentedly. You take your hand out of hers and place it around her. You then reach across and slip your other hand into hers. It was mildly uncomfortable for you but you didn't care, anything to be in contact with her.

You close your eyes, not wanting to sleep, but instead, enjoying one of the few moments you ever felt safe.

"Oi, lovebirds," Tony calls. You glare at him and he raises his hands in submission. "Want any waffles?"

Nat jumps up and a frown crosses your face. It quickly disappears though. "Waffles? I want waffles" Nat almost shouts, jumping up and down like a little kid.

You chuckle at her cuteness, she really was adorable. When the waffles are finally ready she runs up and grabs hers, once again, like a little kid. She wolfs 3 down int the time it takes you to eat 1. You get up , deciding that if you didn't leave her now, ou would never be able to again. You get to the doorway and turn around. You wink at her, before turning on your hell and walking, never looking back.

[...]

After a few more days of her quietly flirting back, something changed noticeably. She didn't respond to the flirting, although she still blushed, when she looked at you her eyes were cold and her face blank. You couldn't understand what was wrong so you decided to ask her about it.

You saw her walking past your room one evening and decided you would question her now. You jump out of bed and run over to her.

"Nat" you say, cautiously.

"W- What" She stutters. She had clearly been crying.

"Oh god Nat What's wrong?'

She shakes her head and tries to walk away. You grab her arm but she shakes you off. You do the only thing you could think off and pulled her into a hug. Her body immediately tenses but soon relaxes and she melts into your arms. You pick her up gently and carry her to your bed. You lay her down on it and slip in behind her. You, once again, wrap your arms around her protectively.

You both lie there for bit, enjoying each other's presence and reassuring one another. She suddenly sits up and scrambles out of the bed.

"What're you doing?"

"I- i can't deal with it anymore. All the games. You flirt with me and then walk off like nothing happened, like it means nothing. I guess it doesn't mean anything to you but it does mean a lot to me. I can't do it anymore."

She turns to walk out. "Nat please wait. I- I actually really like you, like I'm in love with you. I only flirted with you so you'd think it was a joke and not get suspicious. It was also the closest I'd ever get to being with you."

Your face goes red as you realise what you just told the red head standing in front, a shocked look on her face. She seems to gather herself again and slowly walks towards you. You sit there, nervously waiting for her. She its back down, in her earlier position on the bed. She leans down slowly and teasingly then stops, inches from your face. You stare into her emerald eyes and, for a second, wish you could even slightly understand their beautiful complexity.

She leans in slowly and brushes her lips against yours. She quickly pulls away though and you glare at her. She simply smirks. You didn't know where this new found confidence in Natasha had come from, but you certainly knew you liked it.

You finally get tired of waiting and grab her face, pulling it towards you. You were, once again, in control and she followed you. You pressed your lips against hers, melding the two together. As they joined, a fire started in your stomach, one that had been waiting a long time to burn.

You were the first to pull away. "Nat, will you please do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

She smiles an adorable, happy smile. "Of course y/n, I don't want anything more."

You smirk, "finally, now i can properly flirt with you"

A/n

So this is trash, yay.

Anywayyyyyy, as always please private message me any requests you have.

Thank youuuu

Byeeeeee