Busted

It was 2 weeks later and Eddie was back home . He was sitting in his room all day and was texting Richie till he heard his mom say, "Eddie bear. Come down stairs please" Eddies heart starts racing and he has no clue why, it could have been that he thought she found out about him and Richie but he calmed himself  and went downstairs. "Sit down please" Sonia says. "Eddie bear, are you hiding something from me?" "You've been awfully sneaky with your phone" she adds. "No mommy" Eddie says still panicked. Eddies phone starts ringing
        Incoming call from Richie❤️🔐
"Who is that from Eddie?" Sonia says while grabbing Eddies phone. "Why does Richie have a heart and lock next to his name?" "Uh-oh-um" Eddie says not knowing what to say. "You guys are just friends right?" Sonia says "uh oh um y-y... no mommy" Eddie says. "Are you two dating Eddie?" "Y-y-Yes mommy" Eddie says scared. Eddie looks at his mom and she has a aggravated look on her face. "We don't allow gays in this house" "go upstairs now" Sonia says. Eddie grabs his phone and walks upstairs and texts Richie about what just happened. He goes downstairs and saw his mom was asleep so he had no need to tell her he was leaving. He walked out the door and hopped on his bike and rode to a restaurant near by. When he got there he saw Richie and immediately ran to him and started crying "m-my mom hates me now" Eddie says while his crying is only getting worse. Richie hugs on to the small boy tighter than he's ever had and said "Ed's, it'll be okay" we'll figure something out. I promise" Richie says before he sits on a bench with Eddie and gives him a kiss on the head.

Hey! It's the author!! I don't really have any facts so im gonna just show you a pic that I love
Also please remember I'm making this as a reddie fan fic not fack because finn and jack might not be comfortable with fan fics about themselves with their real names and stuff.