24

"You been ghost on a nigga lately" I turn around and found Maleek on my couch.

Good thing I'm not easily frightened.

"How'd you know my new address" yes I bought a house and it's been the house I've dreamed of all my life.

He places a hand over his chest in mock hurt.

"Good to see I'm not wanted" I roll my eyes at him before walking over to the couch and plop down beside him.

"I've been ghost? Ever since you got that NLE going on I don't see you no mo'" he shrugs before pulling me into a sideways hug.

I wrap my arms around him and place my head on his shoulder.

"I miss you baby bro" he hums a yes and ruffle my hair.

"You spoken to yo boy yet?" way to kill my peaceful mood.

"No I haven't since he dropped my stuff off" this kept him quiet for a while.

He removes his hand from around me and pull his phone from his pocket.

What is he up to now.

I hear the clicking sound of him unlocking his phone. He scrolled for a bit before turning the phone towards me.

I squint my eyes to avoid the sudden bright light before opening them fully to see his phone.

G bro✌🏀

How's yo sis?   
          1:03pm

                                               You don't have her #?
                                                                             1:05pm

G bro✌🏀

Yea, but you know how shit is...
                                                   1:06pm

                     Then don't make shit the way it is
                                                                          1:07pm

G bro✌🏀
I just wanna give her some time to figure her shit out.       1:09pm

                              The thing about relationships is that couples figure shit out together. 1:10pm

Aww...my brother is so sweet at times.

G bro✌🏀
I get what you saying but sometimes it seems I'm the only one trying to make things work
1:12pm

                             I haven't known my sister for that long but I know her like I know myself already. She stubborn as hell and got some emotional issues but if she was brave enough to tell you that she loves you, then that shit's gotta count fa sumn. She been actin weird the last time I saw her too idk...
                                                                       1:16pm
I felt myself tearing up at his words but I quickly wipe my eyes before they fell down my cheeks. Seeing Maleek tell Gelo this made me realize that he does pay attention to me even though I'm an emotional wreck.

G bro✌🏀
I definitely understand you bro but....weird like how?    1:17pm

                    Ion know man..kinda like how cee was behaving when she was early on in her pregnancy💁 1:18pm

I immediately pause at the suspicion in this text message. They are so onto me and I'm starting to think that I was the only one oblivious to my pregnancy.