Chapter twenty two-Movie date

Telling Blair about her sister knowing about us turned out to be easier then I'd thought. Blair even seemed a little relieved that someone else knew. As for the photo and Blair being beaten up, nothing else has happened in the past two weeks, which has left me on edge.

Blair and I are out at the cinema thinking we'd make the most of the week off school because has gone it's the October half term. We walked to the back of the cinema to see a new Marvel film that's out. I'm actually happy that the school break, for two reasons:

1) No school

2) Halloween

Halloween is this week on Wednesday and I couldn't be happier. I've always loved Halloween, the costumes and the sweets also the films. My favourite film to watch at Halloween is Hocus Pocus which to my dismay Blair has never watched.

We settled into the seats, I'm holding the big pot of popcorn because Blair won't have her cast off for a few more weeks. Which she's annoyed that she won't get her cast off until after Halloween because she won't be able to wear her original outfit. The long adverts finally finished ready for the film to start.

***

Like all Marvel films, this one was amazing and left it on a cliff hanger making us anticipate for the next one. Blair wrapped her non-broken arm around my waist (her left arm) as we walked out the screen room that we were in.

Coming out the movie we are laughing and joking when we accidentally bumped into someone. I looked up seeing my brother and his boyfriend, instantly I turned red from embarrassment and so did my brother, turning so red that you look like a tomato must run in our family.

"Oh hey," I said awkwardly trying to act cool although I never am.

"Hi," Kyle said grinning looking happy to see us here.

"So, are you two on a date?" Kyle asked teasingly. I looked over at Marcus who shrugged telling me that he didn't tell him.

Kyle chuckled a bit before saying "It's okay guys, you don't have to look so worried and Blair you got quite a catch," Kyle winked at me. Marcus elbowed him playfully in the side trying to act annoyed.

"Hey!" Kyle screamed so high he could've been mistaken for a girl.

Marcus then grumbled, "Well stop flirting with my sister."

"You know I love you and only you," he replied pulling him in for a quick kiss.

I made a fake sick noise which they laughed at, but it was actually pretty sweet to see my brother happy.

"Anyway you guys should be getting to your film and we'd better get going," I said not wanting them to miss all the good adverts, you don't get the full experience without them.

We said our goodbyes then walked in our different directions.

***

Blair and I decided to go to a small cafe so we can get some hot chocolates because it's freezing.

Sitting down in the corner I looked around the nearly empty cafe. I left my bag at the table grabbing my purse to buy the drinks.

"Hot chocolate?" I asked making sure that's definitely what Blair wanted. Blair nodded so I got up and ordered the drinks.

"Thanks," I said to the old woman who served the drinks, she has long grey hair that's neatly tied into a low ponytail.

"You're welcome," she smiled brightly.

***

I walked back over to the table saying "One hot chocolate for my darling girlfriend."

"You are so cheesy," she laughed taking a sip from her drink.

"You love me being cheesy," I replied laughing.

"Hmmm...Yeah," she said taking another sip and getting a bit of the whipped cream on her nose.

"Do you want me to be really cheesy?" I replied taking a napkin and wiping at the tip of her nose then placing a soft kiss on her lips.

We pulled away both laughing in unison. I mentioned Halloween to her and we made a plan:

-Dress up in a costume

-Go to the party

-Leave the party early so we could binge on sweets and watch films.

"What were you going to dress up as?" I asked curiously.

Her finger traced around the rim of the cup "I was going to go as Batwoman."

"Oh no no no, you mention DC after having watched a Marvel movie?" I faked a shocked voice.

Blair looked at me trying to decide whether I was serious or not.

"I'm joking," I said through laughs "Although do you really think you would look better than Ruby Rose?"

She gave me a piercing look before I shrugged saying "What? Ruby Rose is hot."

"Yeah," Blair sighed then we continued laughing.

Suddenly my phone went off from an unknown number.

You should be more careful if you want your relationship to be kept a secret.

Then liked were photos from today, us in the cinema and from us sitting in this almost empty cafe. I looked around to see if anyone I knew was here or on a phone but all I could see is an old man reading a newspaper and a lady reading a book, none of which looked familiar.

"What are you looking at?" Blair asked.

I shook my head then handed my phone to her open on the messages.

Who could have done this?

------------------

Wow, two updates in one day XD. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

:)