~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ~

Chapter Five: A Trip To Diagon Alley

Lina woke extremely early the next morning, still in her pyjamas and clutching her wolf bear she ran into her uncle's room jumping on his bed to wake him up

Lina woke extremely early the next morning, still in her pyjamas and clutching her wolf bear she ran into her uncle's room jumping on his bed to wake him up. Remus once awake laughed and calmed his niece down. "Go and get dressed then we'll leave."

Lina jumped off the bed and ran back to her room, getting changed into jeans, a yellow flowery shirt, a white cardigan and white trainers, brushed her teeth and hair and sat down at the kitchen table all under thirty minutes.

"You still have to eat breakfast" Remus reminded Lina when he saw her sitting patiently at the kitchen table, she huffed and when two slices of toast were placed in front of her she barley chewed wanting to leave as quickly as possible, all Remus could do was chuckle remembering how excited he was the first time he went to Diagon Alley.

After an easy journey by Floo Network, the pair arrived at Diagon Alley. Lina stood in awe watching hundreds of witches and wizards going from shop to shop or stopping to talk to each other, Lina had of course been here before to run errands with her uncle but they had always been quick trips but today there were here for her and there was no rush.

"First stop Gringotts, come on" Lima held her uncle's hand as the pair walked towards the bank, Lina looked all around her taking in every sight that Diagon Alley had until the pair reached the snowy white building of Gringotts.

"Hello, we've come to take some money out of Evangelina Blacks vault," Remus said once he got to a station with a goblin present.

"Have you got Miss Blacks vault key" Remus let go of Lina's hand to dig through his pocket to get the key, once found he gave it to the goblin.

"Very good" the goblin called over another goblin over to the pair "Bogrod will take you to Miss Blacks vault." With Lina's hand back in her uncles the pair followed Bogrod through a side door into a small stone passage, the goblin whistled and a second later a cart big enough for the three stopped in front of them. Once they had all climbed in the cart took off.

Lina who had never been to a vault of her own watched with wide eyes at all the twists and turns of the track, with every sharp turn her grip of Remus's hand tightened. Further and further down they travelled, at one point passing an underground lake until finally, they stopped.

"Vault seven hundred and eleven" Bogrod announced, the three of them stepped out of the cart which stayed stationary.

Bogrod unlocked the door and when it opened Lina gasped. Inside were mountains of coins, thousands of golds, silvers and bronze as well as different artefacts lined up neatly by the walls. Lina whose mouth was hanging open looked from the piles of money up to her uncle "but how?"

"Your father only had one brother who died a year after you were born and with your grandmother disowning your father the Black inheritance goes to you."