Chapter 15

•RODNEY•

Looking over at Jasmine as I drove she looked straight ahead looking over at me out the corner of her eye.

"You know what you did was fucked up right and if you weren't my daughter I would have knocked your ass out right". I ask making a right turn at the light.

"Why didn't you tell me you had sex with my best friend". She asked finally looking over at me.

"Same reason you lied on Milli and didn't tell me about all your abortions, cause I didn't want to nor did I have to". I said pulling up into the driveway of the house.

"I'm telling mama". She said getting out of the car and walking into the house.

Getting out I lock the doors before making my way into the house and closing the door.

"So you gone continue to sleep with that little ass girl Rodney". Jade asked as soon as I walked into the living room.

"Yea and how is that your business". I ask taking a seat on the couch leaning back.

"I'm your wife how do you think I'm going to feel with people finding out you have a baby by a fucking teenager". She said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't give a fuck how you feel when you gone see that". I said nonchalantly with a bored look.

"Fuck you". She said before storming out of the front door.

Getting up I walk to the back of the guest room before taking off my clothes and laying down.

|3 hours later|

Hearing my phone constantly ring I groan rolling over picking it up.

"Wassup". I said rubbing my eyes.

"They took him". Milli cried into the phone causing me to quickly sit up.

"What you mean they took him who is they".I ask standing up rushing to put my clothes on.

"I don't know I-I put him in his crib and went to sleep and when I woke up he wasn't here". She said as I grabbed my keys rushing to Jasmine's room only to see she wasn't in there.

Where the hell did this girl go?.

"Alright hold on baby I'm coming stop crying mamas". I said running out of the house to my car before getting in and pulling off.

"I'm so sorry Rodney I don't know what happened". She said causing me to run my hand down my face.

"It's okay baby we gone get him back I promise let me call you back okay". I said and she said okay before hanging up.

Scrolling through my phone I stop on a number I try to avoid using before pressing call.

"Wassup boss". Ant one the men that used to work for me said.

"I need you to get everybody and find out what the fuck happened to my son". I said speeding towards Milli's apartment.

"We on it boss". He said before hanging up tossing my phone in the passenger seat I continue to drive.

|Ten Minutes Later|

Swerving into Milli's apartment parking lot I get out and run inside the building bypassing the elevator and taking the stairs. When I finally made it to her floor I jog to her door before taking my key out to unlock the door when I notice the key was missing.

"Yo what the fuck". I mumble staring down at my keys before knocking on the door.

Knocking on the door Milli opens it running into my arms crying.

"Come on let's go inside". I said walking inside with her still attached to me.

Closing the door behind me I pick her up and walk to the couch with her in my lap.

"Tell me what happened mama it doesn't look like nobody broke in and took anything". I said looking around to see if something was missing.

"After we got off the phone I rocked José to sleep before taking him to his to his room and then I went to sleep to get a nap in before he woke up but I woke up before him which is unusual so I went to go check on him and he was gone". She said looking down playing with her fingers.

"Hey look at me this shit ain't your fault but best believe when I find the niggas who did this they dead". I said lifting her head up to make her look at me.

"Shouldn't we call the police or something". She asked and I shook my head.

"Nah I'm handling it". I said shaking my head.

"I asked the apartment people to look at the cameras but they said I had to wait a few days". She said and I nod pulling out my phone telling Ant about the cameras.

"We gone find him I promise".I said kissing her forehead as she laid on me.

Whoever did this shit gone pay and that's word to my mother...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE