Part 18

Published: Aug. 20, 2019----Sept.30, 2020

Katelyn woke up wincing as she felt the soreness in her body as she moved. Slowly she opened her eyes, adjusting to the room's lights, and upon seeing Jared naked chest beside her, she looked down on her nakedness.

She bites on her lower lips as she realized that she spend the whole night making love to Jared and let her emotion reign over her head again.

"Will she be able to control herself only once she got pregnant or thrown out by Charlize?"

The enormity of the impact of what she had done made her think that her strategies in avoiding any intimate occurrence between them were useless.

"Why can she not dictate her body not to respond? Maybe she should hate his face or focus on his negatives attributes; perhaps it can help.

Her phone's ringing made her immediately leave Jared's arm to reach out on it, to see Nicole's missed call. She wondered what had prompted Nicole to call on her so early in the morning.

She panicked when it dawned on her that they were supposed to meet at noon, and it's already thirty-five minutes past eight.

She immediately gets up from the bed as she still needs to prepare their breakfast.

"Where are you going so early in the morning?' Jared asked her while pulling her, and she landed on his chest.

"Jared, I still need to prepare our breakfast," she tried to reason out while wriggling to be free from his arms but it seems like his hold just getting tighter than loosening.

"I am not hungry for food," Jared told her that made her looked up to see his eyes filled with longing, and she can feel the telltale of his arousal already.

"Oh no, she must resist this no matter what." She pushed on his chest and protested," Jared, I need to go out with my friends today, so I need to get up to prepare everything."

Jared loosens his hold on her upon hearing what she said, "It is weekend Tori," he reminded her.

"I know that, but can I go out with them?" she asked with a pleading look.

Jared then looked at her face and then softly pinched it and answered," But I have a problem right now that needs your attention," His words made her worried and asked." What is it?" He then holds her hands and lets it touched his crotch.

"Jared, you're becoming naughty," she told him more of teasing than scolding while hastily withdrawing her hands and moved away from him, making sure that the bedsheet still covers her naked body.

Her response made the room filled with laughter and sounded like a carefree child who had seen something to make fun. It even accelerated upon seeing her fanning her face with one hand.

Katelyn looked at his boyish face, so different from the person that she first met. The Jared that had made her behave like a statue, too scared to make a wrong move. If anyone who said that he is arrogant and cold-hearted can see him now, they will be shocked.

"Hey, come here beside me," Jared coaxed her, but she did not move an inch towards him, but instead, she asked." Can I go out with my friends?"

The laughter in his face was gone as he saw the seriousness on her face. He took a deep breath before answering," Okay, you can go with them."

His answer sounded forced, but then he got up from the bed and walked to their bathroom naked, leaving her admiring his statuesque body.

After a minute or two, she also gets up from her bed, still covering her body with the bedsheet, and followed Jared to the door that leads to their dressing room to get a dress.