Chapter Three

Chapter Three: Married

" It might sound crazy but I have an idea to solve this......... For both of you." Mr.Jung said

You and Jungkook looked at him " What is it? " Jungkook asked

" Marry each other "

" What? " Both You and Jungkook said at the same time

" Yes Sir, Your parents won't mind as long as they don't get embarrassed in front of everybody, and the others never saw Miss Yuju " Mr.Jung said 

" Stop the bullshit already " Jungkook rolled his eyes 

" But Sir......"

" Stop I said ." his eyebrows curled against each other "  It's not that I am that crazy to put a life of a person in my own bullshit just for that, I was stupid so I will take the whole responsibility" 

On the other way,  you didn't say a word, as you stared motionlessly straight ahead. you were doing that thing where you overthink.

" We're sorry Y/N sshi, We'll excuse ourselves now " Jungkook added and start walking.

" Excuse me! " You finally found your voice making the men turn to face you, your face was down, embarrassment and shame killing you but your voice found you again " Is T-That possible? "

" What do you mean? " Jungkook questioned 

" Yes Miss, You both can help each other today then get divorced after awhile, Divorce is better than this situation," Mr.Jung said 

" Miss Y/N, Are you really considering this? " Jungkook asked in a serious tone as he watched a tear tickled your cheek.

" If this means not disappointing my parents, I'd anything "  The man kept watching you as you started chewing on your lower lip and your eyes welled up with tears. " Of course if you're up to it ...." your lips trembled as you spoke.

none of you three spoke for a few minutes, this until his assistant started again.

" Sir, please ... We don't have time " Mr.Jung 

" Are you sure, Miss Y/N ? This won't be a problem for you? " Jungkook asked again making sure you were okay with the idea.

You nodded.

Jungkook sighed then nodded " Okay then, Mr.Jung go make the preparations " The man ordered, " Y/N sshi was supposed to get married in the west wedding hall, find a way to gather both the guests without much attention" he added before turning to see your face again " Would you like to go fix your makeup or something? " 

" Okay.."you nodded 

" Excuse me Miss,  What's your full name ? " Mr Jung asked 

" Park Y/N " you slowly said 

" Alright I will get going " The man left and the silence came again but this time only for few seconds.

" This is the craziest thing I have ever done " Jungkook smiled at you.

" same here " you sighed " But..... It will help both of us, right ? "

" Right "

--