25.5 My Knight In Digital Armor

Previously

Before he could process what he just said, Nejire was seen walking in, wearing her hero uniform, standing right beside Delsin. "What're you do-". "Remember, I'm your official teammate when it comes to partner exercises, as much as I don't want to, I have a promise to All Might and the principal I will keep" she said in a monotonous voice which made Delsin wince. 'Yep, definitely hates my guts!' He thought. "Okay but who will we be fighting?" He asked. "That'll be me" a female voice said as she entered the room. "R-R-Ryukyu-sama?" Nejire said in shock. She didn't expect to be fighting her master.

"Yes! I will be testing you along with Rowe-san here. It was a long time coming, you know, Neji-chan. I want to see how far you've come and also....". She glanced at Delsin with a calculative glance. "...to see the star of the Sport's Festival's development as well. Please, give me every thing you've got" she said with her sharp toothy grin with both Nejire and Delsin nodding but Momo glared at the two. She may kinda hate Delsin for having an affair but she still loved him and wanted to be with him but she wanted him to realize it on his own. To realize that he wanted her just as much as she wanted him and that blue haired fool isn't.

But low and behold, that is what Nejire felt as well. She didn't hate him, she was just hurt. Hurt that he would have feelings for another while she was right there for him. She loved him unconditionally and like Momo, wanted to be with but also wanted him to realize it for himself. She was the one for him, not that entitled rich girl! 'One thing's for certain.....I will not lose to her!' Both Hado and Yaoyorozu thought with sheer determination.

Now!!!

"First call For Eijiro Kirishima and Rikkido Sato in Location 1, Ground Beta! Practical Exam is about to begin!" A voice said in the P.A system. Delsin sat beside Midoriya and Uraraka. The three decided they were gonna watch the others matches together as each and everyone of them had their reasons for not being with their respective partners, not discussing a battle plan.

Uraraka's partner, Aoyama, is too busy admiring himself in the mirror to be of any use of coming up with a plan while Rowe's and Midoriya's reasons were more or less the same but with different twists to it. Midoriya couldn't talk to his partner, Bakugo, because he's being a bastard, in Rowe's words. He thinks he can not only fight but also defeat an opponent that even Delsin can't beat. Plus, added to the fact that Bakugo hates Midoriya's guts.

Rowe's reason for not talking to his partner, Hado, is because she's taking extra precautions to avoid him until necessary. She 'hates' him for what he did to her and won't discuss any type of strategic plan in taking down her boss. So the three set there in the surveillance room with Recovery Girl, watching the fight with Kirishima and Sato against the hero, Cementoss. "So, how do you guys think they'll do?" Uraraka asked curiously.

Delsin sighed. "Personally, I hate to say it but they don't stand a chance due it being a mismatch. With Kirishima and Sero's type of quirks, they can break down Cementoss's walls easy but said man can make like, tons of those walls to any size and thickness". Izuku nodded, agreeing. "Y-Yeah, you're right. They already have a disadvantage now that I think about it that way". The Zero Gravity user frowned as she witnessed the match start and just as it did, the match was already in Cementoss's favor.

He used his quirk to sweep cement around the two as they tried breaking through numerous of Cementoss's walls but grew tired during that, both of their quirks had worn out and they lost, like Delsin said they would. Uraraka looked at Delsin in shock. "Whoa! You're like some freaky tactical genius!" She said, which made Delsin laugh. "Next Battle! Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui verses Ectoplasm in Location 2, The Labyrinth! First Call!". Ochako smiled. "Oh! Rowe-San! Guess how this goes down!" She asked, eager to see his prediction come to light.