29

Rose POV
••

You did what?!
Jin yelled though the phone.

It's wasn't on purpose!
I didn't realize how much I was drinking!
I can usually last when I'm drinking with you.
But I ended up getting drunk.

From what it sounds like you weren't just drunk you were wasted.

Ahhhh
Jinnnn
What am I gonna dooooo

At this point just quit and jump off a bridge.
I mean you invited your boss to you house, got drunk in front of him, and made him feel uncomfortable.
If I were him you'd be fired.

You're not making me feel any better!
Maybe I should jump off a bridge..

If you do can I have your fancy tea cups?

I hate you.

Love you too boo.

Ah..I have to talk to him..
I rub my head trying to get rid of the head ache that was becoming worse

Relax you don't remember everything so there's still a chance that you didn't do any too stupid.
Anyway I gotta go, heading to work.

What?
You haven't left yet?
It's already 11, doesn't the bakery open at 9?

Uhh, yea but you know, my employees are covering me.

Who? That guy Mari? He can cook? I thought you hired him as cashiers.

Don't question me idiot.
I choose my employees for a reason.
Bye.

I looked down at my phone to see the call had ended. I let it fall onto my bed while I ruffle my hair. "Ughhhhh! What did I say?!"

"I'm never drinking again!"

I had woken up to a headache from the moment I had gotten up. I was trying to remember why I felt so sick when the memory of having a coming home with Namjoon to have a beer and from there it's just a blur. All I could remember was that he was caring me into my bedroom, and that I had asked him to stay the night.

A blush cane over my face as I remember the events from last night. I was thankful that he wasn't in the house otherwise I wouldn't know what to say to him. I started to pace around my room but that just made my headache worse.

I quickly went into the bathroom and took a shower. As soon as I came back into my room, Jin texted me again telling me to eat some hangover soup and drink water.

"He's never too busy to nag at me." I smile and send him a text back. I quickly made some food and ate. I have to apologize right? I mean I don't want him to think I'm like that! But we did confess to each other...AHH!" I feel on the couch stuffing my face into a pillow.

Just as I was about to start thinking again my phone started to ring. I look at it still whining to myself. But I stop immediately and gasp seeing the contact name.

Incoming Call•
Mr.Kim

"Ok, Rose you can do this, just a apologize.." I took a deep breath staring down at my phone, my heart about to jump out of my chest.