18

"It's great to see all of you today." Jin smiled toward the 5 men that were lined up in front of him. "Today I'll be choosing one of you to be my sugar baby." He explained.

Today he was dressed up in a white shimmery shirt, black skinny jeans and white Gucci shoes. Needless to say, Jin was looking exceptionally fine today. He was pretty excited to break some dreams and destroy egos tonight too.

"I'll admit some of you did really catch my eye, buuuut were way too overbearing. Like I have an ego - everyone does - but some of you are just too much." Jin said. Some of the candidates seemed real uninterested, but Namjoon just kept a neutral face. Still, excitement did seem to be bubbling in his eye.

"Anyway, I already made my decision, but you can change my mind if you want by answering my final question." The raven haired man spoke. "Why do you deserve this?"

He got up from the couch and stepped closer to the men. Jin smiled charmingly before speaking.

"You," he pointed to the first guy, who seemed pretty neutral. "Why do you deserve to be my sugar baby?"

"I'm pretty good looking, and I'm in need of some major cash." The guy answered plainly. Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance and flicked him on the forehead.

"Do you even wanna be here?" Jin asked. The guy rubbed his forehead and shook his head. "Out." Jin told. He moved to the next guy.

"I'm Junki, as you probably already know. I've got a lot to offer and I can show you a good time unlike these chumps." Junki snickered, leaving a kiss on Jin's hand. The other man only wiped his hand off on his pants.

"That's was the shitiest answer I could have gotten. Have some decency." Jin sneered, as he moved toward the next guy. "You?" The next guy shuffled for a bit, another cocky smirk on his face.

"You look like a sub to me and I, Daewon, promise you baby I can show you a good time. I've got a big dick and I just know you really want to submit to me. All of these guys here have nothing on my skills." The next guy told, grabbing Jin by the waist and pulling him forward. Jin rolled his eyes glancing over at Namjoon who was snickering at something. At this point the raven haired man just wanted to get things over with and go clubbing with Namjoon.

The other candidates just looked on in disgust and cringe on their face. Namjoon, on the other hand, was snickering a bit louder, causing other candidates to start giggling too. The man brought Jin up and looked over at the snickering candidates, confusion and anger painting over his face. He faced Namjoon, ready to 'unleash his fury'.

"Yah!" Daewon shouted toward Namjoon, who kept a lazy grin on his face. "What the hell are you laughing at, fish face?" He questioned causing Jin to lift an eyebrow in confusion. What was Namjoon laughing about so much?

"Nothing, it's just that I find you're approach so...childish." Namjoon smiled mockingly, which only caused the guy to get even more mad. "If you're really so great then why do you have to bring other people down?" He questioned, really causing the guy to rage. "It's pretty pathetic if you ask me." Oh shit, now he'd really done it.

"Shut the fuck up!" The guy shouted, moving toward Namjoon. Namjoon didn't even bat an eye instead he kept that same shit eating grin.

"Okay y'know what?" Jin began, smiling nervously. "I really don't want my house to be in shambles so I'm picking now. Namjoon's the winner, he has been for the past week, so you all of you can go now." He explained quickly pushing everyone out of his flat. "And Daewon, try to not be such a dick, that act was pretty disgusting." He told, causing Namjoon to chuckled.

"Is he finally gone?" Jin asked, popping some more popcorn into his mouth. Apparently, that Daewon guy didn't take defeat to well, so he decided to stick around. He had been outside for a whole hour, waiting for the two to come out so he could 'give them a piece of his mind'. That left Jin and Namjoon barricaded in the penthouse till he left.