Wattpad Original
There are 8 more free parts

Dead If You Do

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: Dead If You Do, including all chapters, epilogues and associated content is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work, KateNorth, and any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in its original & safe form, please follow this link: KateNorth.

Author's Note:

Thank you for considering to read Dead If You Do. I aim to keep you on your toes throughout this little story and sincerely hope you get as wrapped up in the characters as I did writing it. If you have any comments, feel free to share - I encourage feedback as long as it's framed politely. You guys and your continuous support are one of the many reasons as to why I continue to write on Wattpad, which is also known as my happy place. I can't wait for you to see what I have in store.

Enjoy the story!

Playlist:

• Silhouette, Aquilo
• Bury a Friend, Billie Eilish
• To Build a Home, Cinematic Orch.
• Build It Better, Aaron Wright
• Dear Society, Madison Beer
• Everybody Knows, Sigrid
• Make You Better, Larkins
• Falling, Harry Styles
• Bellyache, Billie Eilish
• Amen, Amber Run
• No Time To Die, Billie Eilish
• July, Noah Cyrus
• In The Sun, Aron Wright
• Happiness is a Butterfly, Lana Del Ray
• If The World Was Ending, JP Sax & Julia Michaels

Disclaimer:

this story contains depictions of mental health, including depression, anxiety and self-harm. Some scenes may be graphic, but there is no in-depth imagery of these topics. Dead If You Do also contains sexual themes, acts of violence and moderate description of human remains.

some scenes may be disturbing. please read with caution.

Stats:

started: 01/08/19

finished: 12/02/20

word count: 90,000

Accomplishments:

~ Editor's Choice 2020

~ #5 in new adult

~ #3 in horror

~ featured on NA 'It's Always the Butler' reading list

~ featured on mystery 'Trending' & 'Trick or Treat' & 'Bright Young Minds' reading list

Synopsis:

When Haley Bell is offered a scholarship to study at the exclusive Woodcreek College, famous for moulding the world's brightest thinkers, artists and inventors, she jumps at the opportunity.

Except when she arrives, the murders start.

In a campus hidden from civilisation in the mountains of Colorado, Haley's classmates are slowly turning up dead. As the bodies pile up and eyes of suspicion turn on her, Haley finds that there's a reason why she was brought to Woodcreek.

And it wasn't to study.