Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ruby's POV.

"Ok, let's get some food" Damon said. We got out of the car and went into the store. "Ok I'll the cart, stay here" Wade said. He rushed and got the cart.

"So I was thinking Pepsi, cookies, Chips, chocolate bars, water bottles, apples, oranges, carrots, peppers, onies, small pack of flour, we have the rest for the dough recipe" "we need to get tomatoes, we should get peanuts. Oh also, Sara has gotten your dog already from the airport. He is doing good" Damon said.

"Ok"
"We will walk down most of the alleys to find anything we could miss" Damon said.

Third person POV.
Time skip.
After shopping, they were back on the road. It only took them 30 minutes to get all the stuff put away. They were on the road for a good 15 minutes until Damon's phone went off.

Sara was calling.

"Hello Beautiful" Damon said. "Hello Handsom" Sara said. Damon smiled big. Ruby and Wade rolled there eyes and looked out the window.

"I just want to see how it is going. Oh and Ruby" Sara said over the phone.
"Hmm?"
"I have bud. And he is perfectly fine" Sara said out.
"Thank you Sara" Ruby said out.

Ruby's POV.
I looked out the moving window zoning out and in on the conversation my brother was having with his mate Sara.

Maybe my mates are in Gotham. I have lived in ny hometown for 18 years. I have walked down every street when yo almost every shop and nothing. My mark have never burned. So they could be in Gotham. I really hope so. They could also reject me.

"Ruby, hey"
"Hmmm.... sorry what?" I asks. I turn my head and looked at my older brother.
"I was speaking to you. You want some chips?" He asks.
"Yeah that would be great"
"Miss Vickies salt and vinegar?"
"Yes, please" I said smiling at my brother behind me.

Wade reached to the back and grabbed the big bag of the Miss Vickies salt and vinegar. I love these chips.
"No promise that there are be some left over" I said out. "That is why we got 3 bags of them" Damon said.

"So there is still like 9 hours to go, but there is a camp that we are going to go to sleep tonight. Then early in the morning around 6 or 7 us when we will hit the road again" damon said. "then I think and hour we leave there is a small town, we can have breakfast there" he added on.

"That sounds great" wade said. "Yeah sound good" I said. "Ok good. Then we have 3 or 5 more days. How long do you think it will take us to get to our new home?" Damon asks.

Third person POV.
"Well it depends how many time we  stop and take breaks" Ruby said. She opened the big bag of her favorite chips and grabbed a chip.

"If we go straight to the camp and sleep then wake up at 6 or 7, then go straight to the dinner and have breakfast. Then we get back on the road, but before we leave the small town we get gas then leave. We do not take breaks only if you have to use the bathroom, we should be able to get there a bit.... but who knows" she said.

Ruby eat the chips and watched in front of her.
"But then again that's what a lot of people try and it still takes them the same amount of times" Wade said. "Yep, so it just depends if we could all take turns on driving and dont full take that much of breaks" Ruby said.

"That could work, but we do need to stop and all sleep" Damon told his younger sibling. "Ok course" Wade and Ruby said together. Damon smiled and looked ahead of him.

Third person POV.
Gotham City.

"So your telling us that you have found out who your mate is. You also found out that we all have the same mate. Your also getting your.... no scratch that our soulmate here in Gotham City?" Barry Allen asks.

Barry, Diana, Arthur and Clark sat in the batcave. "Yes" Bruce said calmly.
He tapped the the screen and a picture of Ruby popped up.

Bruce hide a small smile on his face when he saw the pitcher of his mate. It took him so long to find his mate. Then he found out that he had to share her with his team mates.
He didnt like it. But he has to work around it to keep her protect, and close to him.

The team couldn't take their eyes off their mate. She was so small and adorable. She was breath taking. So beautiful.

"How are you getting her here?" Clark asks.
"You know my friend from work, Sara?" Bruce asks. The team nodded their heads. They like Sara she is so nice and happy all the time. "Well her mate sibling his our mate" Bruce said. "Here name is Ruby" he added on.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write.
DC, marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum
The hobbit.