Ch 47| Sinful touch

EDITED I have no idea why this music is so intriguing —metamorphosing with Jungkook's personality and his messed up mind. It's kind of nice to listen to it along with the chapter (I have no idea why)

***You have no idea how much you made me happy. All of you, individually in your own way and words. I read all the comments ;) I have not missed one. They all so... you know (sorry I can't explain my heart)***   /ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\

// aham... regarding this chapter, it may be a little too steamy?
children, be careful, unnie had already warned you//

Ch 47 | Sinful touch

Forget about prince charming, go for the wolf,he can see you better, hear you better

he can see you better, hear you better...
...eat you better
—Unknown

Mirae |

"Do you know how to use a gun?" Jungkook asked as he kept his eyes on his phone —probably scrolling through emails.

"No."

"Obviously a knife then? You just swing it" what the hell is wrong with him.

He looked up observing my not so good expression on my face.

I'm gonna go nuts if he brings any kind of weapon in this issue.

"Are you serious?"

"Dead serious," he responded. His tone dropped with enough seriousness as it is.

If safety then fine I understand, but maybe, I didn't tell him the severity of my panic attack when that guy held a gun at my door. It could be that my primary scare was because of the sudden actions or because I didn't want anything to happen to Jungkook.

If it means to protect someone with a gun... maybe, I could?

I may have been silent for a while, I did not notice until Jungkook approached me. His eyes held a predatory look.

"Weapons are more in line to getting you in jail, do you even have a gun license? unless you spend a lifetime in jail for manifesting guns illegally"

I could speak a little sense to him. I mean that's a too treacherous method —I don't think I want to see him for being guilty of something.

"Baby, don't give me that knowledge shit, I think I know how to handle this situation better than you" he whispered roughly as he pushed me towards him making me yelp in surprise.