Cave of Love

Yoichi's P.O.V

I walked to the cave with the puppies inside. I walk in and see Y/n next to a basket with the puppies inside wrapped in a purple blanket. I smiled at the cute secne. I walk over to him and sit down. "Thanks for watching them for me" I thanked Y/n. "No prob" he said smiling at me. Which made my heart feel warm. "Hey Y/n?" "Yeah?" "I just wanted to let you know that I-" "You what?" "Ugh! Fuck it!" I yelled then kissed him. It took him awhile to realize what was happening and he kissed back. I pulled away blushing like a mad man. "Just saying I love you didn't feel like enough" I said. "Well I guess actions could express your feelings too" he said. Then we both started to lean into each other till our lips connected.

Y/n's P.O.V

I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He quickly denied my request. So I lowered my hand down his body and squeezed his ass. He gasped and I forced my tongue into his mouth. We fought for dominance. I won in the end. Then I started to remove his uniform. First his shirt then his shorts. He did the same to me. I piled the clothes in one spot, and carefully laid Yoichi down on them. I kissed down from his face to his neck. I kissed around his neck trying to find his sweet spot. I lowered down to his right side and he moaned. I quickly bite and sucked on that spot. He moaned loudly. I looked at the hickey to see it was the perfect purple color. I went down to his chest and sucked on his right nipple as I pinched the left one. He was moaning non-stop. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I ripped his boxers off and grabbed his fully erect cock. I began to stroke his length. Without warning he came on my hand. I smirked and licked it off my hand slowly as he watched and blushed. "S-Stop teasing me and FUCK ME already!" He yelled demanding. He leaped onto me and pulled my boxers down. His eyes widen like the full moon. "Wow it's bigger then I imagined it would be" He mumbled under his breath. "But first I'm going to enjoy tasting your cock" He said seductively. He wrapped his mouth around the tip and began to suck. While doing that he stroked the rest. I moaned and groaned from the warmth of his mouth. "I'm g-gonna" i stuttered. He hummed in response. He started to bob his head up and down my twitching dick. I moaned loudly as I released my load into his mouth. He didn't hesitate to swallow it all. I quickly flipped us around and entered him slowly. He whimpered and i stopped. Waiting for him to get used to my size. After awhile he nodded for me to continue. I slowly went half way in and he moaned. "M-Move P-Please" He panted. I began to move slowly as to tease him. "God Damn it Y/n Pound into me until I can't walk for a week!" he yelled. I smirked and began to pound into him as hard as I could. "Ah! Y-Yes! Y/n don't stop! Doon't stoop!" He moaned loudly. I lifted his legs onto his shoulders so I could have more access to his hole. Then I pounded him so hard I found his pleasure spot. "AAHH! Y/N! H-Hit Th-There A-Ah-Again!" So I granted his request by moving faster. All you could hear in the cave was my pants and groans, with Yoichi's loud moans, and the sound of skin smacking. "I-I'm G-G-Gonna C-Cum!" he screamed. "Me-Me too" I said and he released his load onto his chest. I came inside of him shortly after him. I pulled out and laid next to him. "That w-was a-awesome" Yoichi panted. "Goodnight Yoichi" I said hugging him close to me. "Goodnight Y/n" he yawned and fell asleep. I fell asleep right after him.

I Hope you guys enjoyed this SMUT chapter! It's the First one I've made. So please tell me if it was trash or if was actually good. And please vote to let me know if you want me to continue the smut chapters or not. Anyway bye bye for now!