Chapter 27

Tyrone's pov
She fell asleep , peacefully . Woke at six , she was fast asleep , I didnt want yo wake her up , I called my lawyer to see if I can be able to bring Mighty to my house . It was possible , I went to the Child services and came out of the place with her ,  she was so happy to see me it melted my heart deeply . I bought some snacks to eat . She asked where her mom was I told her my house .
"Is  she okay?" She asked .
"Yes she is , I left her when she was resting , she was so sad to see you go , she will be so happy to see you ."I said.
"Thank you Mister sweet " she said .  I stopped at an icecream shop to buy her some vanilla  icecream coincidentally it was my favorite ice cream flavour , the plain simple colour but sweet taste . As we walked out , I held Mighty on my left arm I heard one of the customers say "thats a great dad" somehow it touched me .
When we got home , Mighty was so fascinated by my house she gasped in surprise looking and staring around.
"Wow you live here mister ?"she asked .
"Yes , wanna come inside ?"I asked
"Yes."she replied . I took her inside my house she seemed to love what she saw, and jumped up with excitement ,  Heart was still asleep so I gave Mighty a tour of my house .
I took her to my bedroom where Heart lay. After she fell asleep  I laid her on the bed ,  took my shirt and sweats and changed her , well some may ask how , it wasnt easy , Heart is very and I mean very attractive , she has a very sexy body I just changed her so quickly as I could feel myself getting hard imagining what I could do to her sexy body she came quite late and my housekeeper wasnt around so I had to change her myself .  After the long unending boner I drifted to sleep  trying to think about Camilla's betrayal made my boner vanish . I laid next to Heart her warm body touching mine .
Mighty was so happy to see her mother though Heart was still asleep . She went and sat next to her  she placed her head on Heart's chest .
"Is she alive ?"she asked .
"Yes , shes just sleeping "  I replied , she stroked her mom's hair  and touched her face . I went to get some painkiller pills and a glass of orange juice. When I came back she was awake  and chatting with Heart and ofcourse she had a hangover . She looked like shes fought the devil himself .  Mighty requested to watch cartoons I took her to the tv room  , gave her some snacks and let her watch some mr Bean cartoon marathon.
I came back to my room , I asked her how shes feeling from the hangover , I have been there too , after finding out about Camilla's affair I got drunk so bad , waking up the next day was a nightmare especially when the sun's rays hit my eyes , it was so scary and the annoying headache that just never left . I told her I will marry her so that I will adopt Mighty as my child she was okay with it , not really what I was expecting , she seemed okay , but does she really know I will be over her in everything , once she signs the marriage certificate , she will be mine , and upon divorce she will leave with nothing not even her daughter . I was impressed by how she didnt care she will lose her independence  all she wanted was for her child to be in safe hands  even though Mighty isnt her real daughter , she cares and loves her as her own . 
As I walked she held my hand , I felt an electric shock heat I looked at her hand she took it off of me feeling embarrased and avoiding my eyes and said "thank you" . I told her shes welcome . She has the most beautiful eyes that I will never forget .
I called my attorney about the matter , from how he said , he adviced marriage to be as soon as possible , the sooner the quicker they will have their names changed to mine , the longer I take , the child will be taken .So I had no option but to schedule a civil wedding ceremony , not a huge ceremony , just few witesses , my attorney's judge and rings . I dont have time for ring shopping so I will just use the one Camilla had worn on our wedding day besides its not like am marrying her for love its just to protect her daughter .I called my mom and Nate to tell them about this. My mom was surprised to hear I was getting married today in the next two hours but after explaining everything to her , she understood where I was coming from , as for Nate hes always been supportive of me , he told me to do all I can to protect that child .
I still dont know how Mighty will react to the news am marrying her mom and I will be her dad she will have my name .  I had asked my mom , Nate  , and a few closest friends to be the witnesses  , my mom will come with a white gown for Heart .
I found Heart watching Mr Bean with Mighty , I called her aside for a moment , and told her about the ceremony , she was okay with it .
" so did  you tell her?"I asked .
She looked at Mighty who was so focussed on the tv.
" yes I did , and am surprised she was happy , she even told me her birthday wish was to have a dad. " She said . I know how hard it is to not have a dad around especially for a child that young , I myself have never had kids so I wont say I wont try but am not going to push her to call me dad , she can if she wants to .