« 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐑'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 »

❝ a lotta people say korra and i aren't much alike. . .

i mean, it's not my fault i inherited all the good looks and talent! ❞

[ synopsis! ]

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 seven year old Katrina shockingly witnessed her little sister, Korra, bend three out of the four elements one fateful night, she knew that their lives wouldn't be the same. And she was right. Just not in the way she had thought, unfortunately.

Katrina would've never believed that she, along with her sister, would have to be secluded far from civilization, from her normal village life in a White Lotus Compound. But, worst of all, she would've never believed that because of one particular full moon night that occurred only days before the White Lotus's arrival in the search for the next Avatar, the night where she had done the unthinkable, it would've affected her life at the Compound and her whole childhood severely.

Katrina was scarred mentally and even physically by the ones who had sworn to protect her. All because of a deathly mistake that had always haunted and tormented her; guiltiness clawing away at her insides and pulling her down into a world of unspeakable nightmares. But ironically, one couldn't even notice anything wrong with the girl, because she refused to let her past break through her flirty and bubbly disguise. And Katrina was persistent on not letting it be known to anyone, not even her own little sister.

Years later, an opportunity finally arise for Katrina and Korra to leave the Southern Water Tribe, allowing the eldest sister to leave her horrid past behind her and begin a fresh new one in Republic City. But, the gnawing question still putted Katrina at unease:

Will she ever tell Korra that her older sister is secretly a bloodbender?