[REMAKE] OVERLORD: 7

Garou whistle on seeing the scene in front of him, the group of women that surrounds the Elf-King tortured him any way they can. They broke his balls, his bones, his legs and his hands. One of them even scoops both of his eyes out of his sockets with her bare hands.

Garou: Boros inform Master that we have finished the job.

Boros gave a slight nod in return.

[MASTER WE HAVE FINISHED THE JOB] Boros sends a telepathic message to Y/n.

[Good] Boros heard his master voice inside his mind.

[Gather the citizens of Elf-Kingdom, I will be there in a few minutes] Y/n voice resounds inside his Mind.

[AS YOU WISH MY LORD] Boros said.

~TIME-SKIP~

A being adorned in ancient black robes and armor came out of a portal.

Both Garou and Boros bowed respectfully at Y/n.

Y/n: GREETINGS, I AM Y/N L/N.

His voice boomed throughout the entire kingdom. The citizens of Elf- Kingdom don't know why but they felt a sudden urge to just kneel towards this being and they did. One by one every citizen [Mostly Woman's] of Elf-Kingdom knelt down.

Y/n: YOUR NEW KING.

Y/n stated, a white aura suddenly burst out from his body and rushes at them. They could feel their powers that are rising at a terrifying rate. Soon their scars and burned faces started to heal by itself.

[God] thought everyone except Garou and Boros.

Everyone: oh, Supreme Being. I swear to devote myself too loyally serve you.

Hundreds of female voices resound at the same inside this beautiful Kingdom. A colossal portal opened up in front of them.

Y/n: FOLLOW!

Y/n, Garou and Boros went back inside the portal and the peoples of Elf kingdom followed them.

[DXD VERSE: GREAT TOMB OF THANATOS]

~FLOOR: 14~