2

unknown POV

I walked into my apartment , my blood boiling and ready to just hit something , I walked to the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face and peered up at my face , that ugly scar prominent across my lips , like a slash , a remembrance of my ugly past that I chose to run away from .

i tore off my sweaty clothes and walked to the shower . Turning the shower on and drowning myself under the harsh , fast droplets and trying to forget everything. trying to cool down . I was remembering the class i had to tutor tomorrow , i sighed irritated , wondering why i had such a bull shit type of a job.

Y/N's POV (Billie eilish - hostage on play please)

i walked away from the building , trying to forget what had just happened , in just a period of 10 minutes , i was just dumped and then almost getting into a brawl with another male . my heart clenched at the thoughts , a couple of loose tears fell down my cheeks but my mind forced those thoughts right at the back and forced myself to see the positive in what just happened . That maybe it happened for a reason .

the roads were wet from the rain i missed while inside , the air smelt good and fresh which made my heart sick , i wanted to just forget everything . i reached my front porch in a few minutes and knocked on the door , i knocked on the wood and awaited the lights to come on , and the pitter patter of not very pleased steps . My brother is going to be so mad that i showed up late

the door opened and a sleepy eyed yoongi looked at me "what time do you call this ?" he rasped in an irritated tone but stopped when he saw my eyes puffy and red , he paused and opened his arms for me , his face softening . I looked at him , taking a deep breath and trying to be strong but i couldn't help myself and ran into his arms and the tears fell like a stream , he help onto me tight and kissed my head multiple times and whispering 'im sorrys' by my ear .

everything seemed to pause as i cried , his holding me and making me feel so much better just by that hug . He led me to my room and stayed with his back facing the door , waiting for me to change and get into bed , i sunk under all the blankets and looked up at my brother , he smiled gently before reaching out for the light switch "uhmm yoongi.. " i spoke and he paused , answering with a hum .

"Thank you" i whispered "stay strong baby sis" he smiled before switching the light off and closing the door . with that i had an almost sleepless night , thoughts blurring my mind and my worth ? by 3.am i was able to finally close my eyes .

(next morning)

i opened my eyes at my loud alarm , reluctantly i woke up and dragged myself to the bathroom , washing up and a quick hot shower , i pulled out my long grey coat , it was fall now , it was getting chilli . i walked downstairs to make Yoongi and I breakfast and lunch which was two cups of boiled milk tea and biscuits , for lunch was cold meat sandwiches. Yoongi walked down the stairs too , dressed in a grey coat too , we both stared at each other for a while and began to giggle "awww look whose matching her big brother" he teased as he walked to his breakfast , i showed him tongue "Oh dear brother , i get dressed before you so it looks like your copying me" i sipped my tea , he chose to ignore what i just said and bit into a biscuit before peering up at me .

"so want to tell me what happened last night? did you guys fight?" he asked coolly . I looked at him , my heart squeezing , taking a breath "we broke up" i said it with all the strength in me , i knew we wouldn't talk again , he was always an emotional guy and didn't know how to deal with his emotions well , so maybe it was a good thing but there's no doubt i miss him like mad.

"life goes on little sis , don't let this one thing depress you" he waved his biscuit around "ill try Yoongi" i muttered and we sat in silence for the rest of the breakfast , we slowly got up to walk to university together , i was a first year and Yoongi was in his 4th year . i was nervous yes but it was what i wanted in life right?

the university was a 10 minute walk away from our home , it was tiring but it was amazing to clear your mind if you had to , Yoongi walked abit ahead of me , he probably knows i need my space after what happened last night I'm just hoping that my day goes well.