chapter 17 - visit --> disaster

Not edited

Jason's POV:

I rolled onto the over to my other side as I placed my hand on Julian's side to pull her in for a morning kiss but she wasn't there.

"Julian?"

I open my eyes slowly and realised she wasn't there, I looked around the room and she wasn't there, I quickly got up, put my clothes on and ran downstairs.

"Julian? Julian? " I run into the living room, the kitchen, then to the guest rooms and...

"Yeah?"

I run back into the bedroom and there she was, she walked out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel.

"you scared the daylights me"

"Talking about daylights... do you remember the first time we had our first meet?" she said smiling as she sat down on the bed.

"yeah it was daylight saving and you came an hour late" as I rub my neck knowing I yelled at her that day or should I say shouting.

"you know on that day, I felt like you had some sort of temper issue, and now I'm sure... That you have temper issues"

She started laughing...

"you think it's funny?" I thought of an idea.

"Yes, that's very funny"

I held her down against the bed and started tickling her.

"stop ahahaha stop please, I'm sorry"

"What did you say?"

I stopoped and she took a breath "I'm sorry OK stop tickling me or I'm gonna die."

"no your not, your going to live with me forver, so should we get ready to go down and have breakfast? "

"I'm already ready, it's only you that needs to get ready" and so she stood up and tookout the sheets to throw them out.

If you all are wondering why, it's cause I'm her first and only man, if you still don't get it then oh well :) I went to the bathroom and took a shower, as I got out I smelt something so delicious, I got changed and ran down stairs to check and there she was... She looked like an angel standing there cooking, I couldn't take my eyes off of her, and that's when she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Jason's are you OK?"

"yeah yeah, Im just looking at an angel cooking for me."

"stop bluffing Jason here I made pancakes, do you want strawberries or bananas on yours?"

"I want you"

"uh you can't now eat, I'll just put a bit of both for you" she gave me the pancakes with the warmest smile I have ever seen.

"Thank you baby, I didn't know you could cook" while stuffing my mouth with the pancakes she made.

"I know how to do a lot of things" and she giggled.

"really... Oh Julian, I was just wondering, we got married but we haven't gone on our honeymoon yet, do you want to go on one?"

"honeymoon isn't my thing but do you want to go?"

"I don't mind it's up to you honey."

"oh uh can we spend our honey moon at home together?" she said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"yes we can" I gave her a smile.

"yayyyyyy, OK so we can just spent time together and find out more about each other sounds good?"

"everything you say sounds good"

"can you stop with the sweet take it's cringey"

"we'll see"

2 weeks later

2 weeks went by pretty fast as we stayed home, chilling together, or making love, when there was a knock on the door.

"Joseph? What are you doing here?"

"Why can't I be here!? I'm here to see how my cousin is doing and I want to see my patient, how's she?"

"She---"

"Hey joseph" she then gave him a hug

*Ahem coughs* can she not be so clingy to everyone.

"Joseph you need to leave because we are currently busy with some stuff, would you mind coming another time?" I said sounding annoyed, well I am annoyed we were having the best times of our lives the past two weeks and he decides to come and ruin it.

"oh OK I'll just go then by Jules" and he left.

Jules? JULES? How dare he still use that name, she knows everything now and he still calls her that.

"son of a b*tch" I say under my breath.

"are you jealous Jason?"

"no why would I be?"

"oooooooo "jealous Jason" sounds just about right" and she laughs

"don't laugh it's not funny, can he not see that you are happy now and you don't need his company anymore?"

"he is my saviour so I believe it's OK for him to check up on me here and then as a friend"

"as a friend? As a friend? Julian don't be so native you might think that's what he is thinking but that is not what he is thinking, he is thinking how to shove his d*ck in you... So stay away from him"

"you lost it Jason your sick" and she storms into a guest room locking the door behind her.

"Julian wait, Julian I didn't mean it like that, can you at least eat your breakfast, you didn't eat yet..."

Wow just as I thought eveything was running smoothly that dumb f*ck has to come and ruin everything.