s i x t y - e i g h t

not proof-read
longest chapter i've written so far :3

★彡

ѕοοиγουиg ѕατ αℓοиє on the black couch, the flat screen in front of him muted while his fingers fumbled along the edges of his bright yellow sweater. The bright color varied the other dull hues of black and white in the large room he was in. When his father saw his attire, bright yellow oversized sweater with an emoji sticking out its tongue as a design and a pair of ripped jeans, he wasn't pleased at all.

"Is this how you present yourself in front of everyone?" he had asked when they were back in the mansion. Soonyoung shrugged.

"You told me to wear something casual." He replied, pulling out his airpods and and inserting one in his ear.

"Yes, I did. But I didn't mean this." Taiyo gestured to his clothes and Soonyoung raised an eyebrow.

"It's comfortable."

His father refrained from sighing out loud in front of his workers, creasing his eyebrows instead. "You're making a fool out of yourself."

Soonyoung smirked. "Jihoon loved me the way I am."

"You are embarrassing me."

"Good." Soonyoung replied, inserting the other airpod into his other ear and walking out of the mansion and into the black car that's waiting for them outside. The only reason he wore such clothing was to embarrass his father in front of everybody, after all.

Now, he was sat alone in the lonely living room of the Kims, all so quiet and all so lonely. He missed Korea, where he was able to goof around with Seokmin and Seungkwan, practice dance moves with Chan, Minghao and Junhui, disturb Mingyu and Wonwoo with Hansol and be himself when with Jihoon.

Soonyoung thrashed his head back to the couch, sighing out loud and looked up to the ceiling.

"I wonder what they're doing right now..." Soonyoung said out loud, his eyelids droopy and his body relaxed as he feels himself nearing sleep.

"Who?" Soonyoung jolted and sat upright, looking up to see Jennie standing there in her blue casual dress, a large bottle of wine and two wine glasses in hands.

Soonyoung blinked. He had forgotten that he wasn't alone in the Kims' place. The reason why he was even there was to impress his future spouse, but he doesn't even plan on doing anything. He wants Jennie to hate him and probably tell her rich daddy that she wants the wedding off and everything else will be cancelled. He doesn't even plan on interacting with the girl at all.

Soonyoung eyed the items in Jennie's hands. "What are those?" Jennie smiled as she sat down and placed the glasses down on the glass coffee table with a loud thud Soonyoung thinks there was a break of glass.

"I brought drinks for us." She said before leaning in, whispering as if they weren't the only ones in the house. "It's a Screaming Eagle Cabernet."

She leaned away with a giggle. "I stole it from my dad's room."

Soonyoung had his jaw dropped as he looked back to the bottle of wine on the table. "Aren't those expensive?"

"Yes! Which is why we should definitely drink it." Jennie pulled out a lighter from her pocket and took the bottle of beverage in her hand. Soonyoung furrowed his eyebrows.

"What are you doing?"

Jennie chuckled. "I can't find the corkscrew." She said as she lit up the lighter and hovered it by the opening of the bottle. "And I'm too tired to ask the workers to get it for me. I also saw this in the Internet and I've always wanted to try it out."