26: Dinner

I was pacing back and forth while glancing at my watch.

It's already four, Sophie's probably waiting for me.

I can't go, they're watching me. The staff and everybody.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asked without even looking at me, he's playing on his phone.

The vocal line are having a meeting while Jhope is practicing Namjoon about our new choreography.

"Why are you here? You have a meeting," I asked Jungkook instead of answering him.

"I'm done," he simply answered.

I scooted closer to him and whispered, "Yah Jungkook. Tell them hyung is just... going to buy... some food."

"Ahh no hyung! They'll be mad at me!" His body is moving along as he plays, still focused on the game.

I patted his back, "You'll be fine."

Then I ran outside.

"Ahhhh hyung! Ahhhh I lost!" I heard his voice down the hall.

-

I saw her reading a book on one of the benches in front of the university hospital.

As usual, she's wearing a white turtleneck with a white denim skirt and a long white coat.

She looks so heavenly, like the aura around her is glowing even in a gloomy autumn day.

People are staring at her as they passed by, of course I can't blame them.

I was about to go down but I noticed what I am wearing.

I was in a hurry that I didn't even notice that I'm still wearing the outfit from the photoshoot... the fake love outfit.

Oh shit

Oh shit.

"Ahhh this won't do!" I murmured to myself as I tried to erase my eyeliner.

What fucking makeup did they use that's it's so hard to erase?

Sophie noticed my car. She smiled and make her way to the shotgun seat.

"Hi Yoongi," she greeted me as soon as she open the door.

I'm still trying to fix myself.

She chuckled, "What are you doing?"

"Ahh I'm sorry. I was about to fetch you but my face... and outfit..."