Chapter 21

Connors POV

AHHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK?

I swear to god Gold is going to be the death of me. He's trying to make me crash this car right now. He's not even looking at me. This dude is giving me a fucking boner, and he doesn't even have the common decency to look at me.

Five whole minutes he kept his hand there. All the way to his house he didn't move it didn't twitch didn't do anything. He left it there holding my bulge in his hand as if it was a phone or something.

I pulled into the driveway of his house, and as soon as I shut off the car's engine he removed his hand and got out of the car without saying a word. I took a deep breath and followed his lead heading inside at a faster than average pace.

I slammed the door closed behind me and pushed Anders' back against the door both my arms on either side of bus effectively caving him in and bring my face so close to his our noses are touching.

"Dude, this is pretty gay," is the first thing he says.

"You're a fucking idiot," and before I let him respond, I roughly bring my lips to his as we move in sync. I remove my hands from where they were planted on the door and place them on his neck, in a mock choking way.

Anders uses his hand quickly pulls our lips apart as he pulls my shirt over my head and discards it to a random place in his living room. I play with the buckle on his pants, managing to take it off without looking as our lips meet once again.

As we make out in the front foyer of his house, I couldn't help but let my mind wander to everything my life had turned into. I came out for the first, but not the last time, I'm making out with someone I used to hate with every bone in my body and to top it all off I've never been happier then I have been today.

I pulled away from Anders as I say red at him as a confused look made its way on his face as he raised a brow in question to my actions. I moved my hands away from his pants and brought them up to cup his face in them. He smiled in response to me and brought his own hands to play with my hair.

"You're so fucking beautiful; you know that?" He told me breathlessly making me blush hard, and I try to hide my face away from him. It's not very useful as he used my hair and pulled my head back to I was face to face with him once again.

We stood there for a whole minute, I counted. staring into each other's eyes. Neither of us looked away as if we would blink and everything would disappear from our grasps.

"I want you."

He looked up at me, blinking furiously as if he was confused with my words.

"Really?" I shook my head yes before grabbing his hand in my own and leading him upstairs to his bedroom. I closed the door behind us as I felt myself being pushed up against it.

Ander's hand ran down my waist and to my bottom as I wrapped my legs around him and tilted my head back as his lips traced hickeys down my neck. I let a soft moan escape my lips from the pleasure. Against my neck, I could feel Anders' lips pull into a smirk as he trailed kisses up and down before bringing out mouth together.

We fought for dominance in the kiss before I eventually gave up and let him win. While we did this our position from up against the bedroom door to Anders' king-size bed.

"You. Are. So. Hot," I spoke in between kisses my breath falling short just a bit. I reached down towards his belt and quickly took it off. I followed it by unzipping his pants and pulling them down just a bit to reveal his boxers. They had little flowers on them. Cute.

This was going to be a fun night.

...

Ha
You thought. Sorry babes I don't write smut. I'm sorry for the short ass chapter, but I'm having major writer's block and my boyfriend and I broke up so I haven't been in the best mood. I've also been trying to spend more time with my family before school starts up in a couple of weeks I hope you all can understand.

Questions
What object do you think of when you think of Anders and Connor (and me lol)