Javier Escuella: Lonely

Javier Escuella X Spanish Speaking Female Reader

Summary: The gang find you, who needs a place to stay, but the only problem is that you don't speak any English.

Sorry for any mistakes in the Spanish!

Word Count: 1400

Dutch, Arthur and Javier were going on a ride together to scout out new opportunities when they came across an abandoned farm. They didn't see the harm in searching the place, it wouldn't take too long and they might find something of value.

The three split up to cover the farm quicker, Javier went to the stables, Dutch went to the farm house, and Arthur headed to the barn. Arthur pushed the barn doors open and instantly paused when he saw a woman, aiming a handgun at him. His hand hovered over his gun holster but he didn't pull the gun out, he could see that she was scared.

You held your gun up at the unfamiliar man, not knowing who he was or what he would do.

"Alright, I ain't looking for trouble. We thought this place was empty, put down the gun" Arthur told you but you didn't understand a word he was saying.

Arthur furrowed his brow at you when you started shouting at him in Spanish, he couldn't understand you and he was beginning to realise that you couldn't understand him either.

Dutch and Javier heard the shouting from their positions in the farm and ran over to the barn, figuring that Arthur had gotten into some trouble. They both had their guns out as the entered the barn, standing on either side of Arthur.

The two new men with guns only made you more nervous as you backed up into the barn a little more.

"It's okay, miss. We don't want to hurt you" Dutch told you but didn't lower his gun. You looked between the three men, obviously afraid before saying something in Spanish. Thankfully, one of them could understand you.

"She doesn't understand us, you're scaring her. Put your guns down and let me talk" Javier told the two other men when the realisation hit him.

Dutch was hesitant but he holstered his gun and Arthur removed his hand from his holster. Javier put his own gun away in his holster before holding his hands up to show you that he meant no harm.

"Mi nombre es Javier. No te haremos daño, queremos ayudarte. ¿Cuál es su nombre?" Javier spoke softly. He told you his name and that  they wouldn't hurt you, that they wanted to help you, before asking you for your name.

"Y/N" you told him your name, keeping your gun on him.

"¿Es esta tu granja?" Javier asked if the farm was yours, he didn't want to be stealing from you.

"No. Encontré la granja vacía ... Me quedé aquí porque no tengo a dónde ir" you paused before explaining yourself.

"She said that she found the farm empty and that she has been staying here because she doesn't have anywhere else to go" Javier translated to the other two men.

"So, what do you think we should do?" Dutch asked Javier, since he was the only one who could understand you.

Javier turned his attention back to you. "Por favor baja el arma, solo escúchame" Javier asked you to put down the gun politely because asking you to just listen to him. You nodded and placed the gun down, telling him to continue speaking. "Su nombre es Dutch y su nombre es Arthur" he told you the names of the two other men. "Tenemos una pandilla, un campamento con buena gente. Puedes unirte a nosotros, si quieres también" he told you about the gang that he ran with, offering you a place there if you would like that.