eleven. feelings

SHE.
( REAL LIFE AND MESSAGES. )

✧∘ ଂ ࿐༄✩*.°

IT HAD BEEN two weeks. two weeks since her fight with harper. two weeks since she started dating grayson. two weeks since she started questioning many things.

after harper's messages, sadie had realized that harper was completely right. she had been ditching her friends to hang out with grayson. the truth was, it wasn't his fault. it was hers. grayson had always asked her if she had any plans with her friends. he found it weird she'd been hanging out with him only. but sadie always told him she didn't have plans.

sadie started hanging out with the cast and harper again, and started bringing grayson with her. the cast had grown very fond of grayson.

but harper was still ignoring her. everytime sadie tried talking to her she walked away. she wouldn't even glance at her. this was driving the redhead crazy. she missed her so damn much. she missed her morning texts. she missed her soft smile. she missed her laugh. she wanted her harps back.

this made her realize something. those feelings were back. the feelings she tried to push away, the feelings she tried to ignore, by dating grayson, were still there and alive. those feelings never left.

she hated that feeling so fucking much. she wasn't supposed to feel this way. especially about her best friend.

sadie
i miss you.
so damn much.
i didn't mean what
i said. at all. i'm just
scared harper. i'm not
supposed to feel this way
about you. what will everyone
say? will they accept me? will
you even feel the same way? i
don't know what to do harps.
i'm so fucking scared.
MESSAGE ERASED

✧∘ ଂ ࿐༄✩*.°

AUTHOR'S NOTE
fun fact, the quote in act one actually
applies to both harper and sadie. so
i recommend you go reread it 😔😔
( i changed it btw!!!!! )