4

okay, just so you know, I dont really have a agenda for my chapters... I just release them when they're ready. but I'll try to write at least one per week.

Please comment and vote if you like it, because it's very encouraging for me!

_________________

I messed up.

Again.

I am currently drunk, and lost in this almost mansion. It's probably 3 or 4 in the morning, I don't even know.

I started drinking the moment I realized Kyle was gone.

Someone had seen him leave with a cute Asian boy, who I recognized to be Takumi. Takumi is an exchange student from Japan, he and I used to be part of the Uni's running club, but we never really got to talk, him being fairly shy and me being me.

I realize that Kyle left knowing I wasn't getting drunk, and thinking I wasn't going to, and he probably thought I'd get Troy to drop me off later...

Speaking of Troy...

There he is, passed out on one of the huge living room's couches. Probably as drunk as me.

I want to laugh, as he sleeps his mouth open, drooling on the sofa. But I don't. I'm tired, drunk, and I smell like hell.

And I need to go home.

I thank god that we didn't get very far during this party. I only remember him trying to kiss me, but I was not drunk enough and I pushed him away, unable to take someone else out of my mind.

Maybe that's why he's drunk too.

I get up from the table where I was laying, and suddenly the whole room spins around me. Everything gets blurry, and I pull my phone out of my bra to call Kyle. He must've finished doing whatever he was doing with Takumi anyways, so I decide to call him.

When I realize that he's not going to answer because his phone is probably switched off, I resist the urge to smash my own against the wall and decide that it's not worth it.

Count to ten... it's going to be alright.

I can barely read the names on my phone, and on impulse decide to drunkenly call whoever's number I can find.

I don't even check who I'm calling, thinking I can ask a lift from literally anyone, as I don't have any other solution.

Something I clearly wouldn't do sober.

"Hello?", a groggy voice answers. It's a woman's voice, raspy and low. Whoever it is was obviously sleeping.

"Heyyyy youuu..." I slur into the phone, not knowing what the hell I'm doing, and who the hell is on the other side of the phone.

I hear shuffling at the end of the line, and the voice is clearer.

"Miss- Miss Grant? Is everything alright?"

I curse inwardly, then check the ID.

"D. Alexander"

Of course.

But I don't remember her putting her contact info into my phone. Whatever, I don't have time to think.

But what surprises me the most, if I'm even surprised of anything anymore-adding the fact that I'm drunk and completely out of my mind-is that the first thing she asks is not 'why are you calling me' or 'what the hell let me sleep bitch' but 'is everything alright'.

"Kennedy?"

"Kennedyyyyyy, that's meeee... I'm druuuunk.."

"I gathered that much."