s i x

s t r e e t  3 : mo t i o nd e t e ct e d ! 

RECORD ¿

[ Y E S  /  N O ]

[ Y E S / N O ]

You have selected ‣ YES

"anything new?" jin questioned namjoon as they walked down the street the next morning with jeongguk who was busy examining the deserted streets for any sign of change.

"no, sadly." namjoon answered as he ran a frustrated hand through his hair, the lack of sleep was imprinted on him as his hair stuck out in various directions and remnants of his dark circles were very visible.

jin rolled his eyes.

"how long has it been, namjoon? you know you're the only one who is smart enough to come up with something to stop this."

namjoon turned to face the twenty-two-year-old who had now halted in his steps leaving jeongguk to wander around alone.

"i know, i know. i'm doing everything I can to break the codes but they're too complicated and they're not written anywhere in the books." he said lowering his voice as he glanced around, eyeing the cameras in suspense.

a moment of silence followed as they looked at each other in the eyes, a little too long to be considered a fleeting glance.

"namjoon hyung!" jeongguk voice echoed around the place as namjoon rushed to where the voice came from. finally, he saw the seventeen-year-old, his eyes fixated on the gruesome sight before him.

it was another corpse.

namjoon pulled jeongguk away roughly from the remains of the dead body and jeongguk ran to jin's arms as he struggled to regulate his breathing.

bruises and bite wounds decorated the corpse's body as it lay flat on her stomach, one of her arms twisted around in an inhuman way, her bones pierced the skin jutting out of it making the body appear as if it was devoid of skin. it was blatant her bowels have been released as a cause of the traumatizing experience.

namjoon turned away, bile rising up to his throat as the the odor of rotting meat reached his nostrils.

he walked back to where the others stood and spoke.

"it was them again. she'll be gone by tomorrow morning."

END RECORD ¿

You have selected ‣ YES