jaehyun ; how your....

-how your first kiss happened

————————————————————————

Jaehyun

you and Jaehyun are both in his kitchen cooking. the boys were coming over for game night so you and Jaehyun decided to cook. you were currently making some ramen while Jaehyun was cutting up vegetables.

"what time are they coming over?" you asked.

"about four" Jaehyun answered.

"do you think I have enough time to make cookies?" you asked him.

"who cares about the time, make the cookies anyway. I love your cookies" Jaehyun smiled making you chuckle.

you finished with the ramen but you decided to pour out some liquid since there was so much. as you started to pour it, your hand slipped so the hot liquid manage to burn your arm. you dropped the pot and winced at the pain trying to hold back your tears. once Jaehyun heard the pot hit the sink, he quickly rushed over to you.

"what happened?" Jaehyun took your arm and noticed the huge red mark on it.

"put it under some warm water okay?" Jaehyun said, you nodded and he rushed off to somewhere in the house.

you let your arm sit in the warm water until Jaehyun told you to take it out. he placed you on top of the counter to bandage your burn.

"it hurts" you cried.

"I know it does baby" Jaehyun said as he finished the final touches of the bandage.

"don't cry" Jaehyun wiped your tears.

"it's okay" Jaehyun softly smiled.

"what about the food?" you sniffled making Jaehyun chuckle a little bit.

"don't worry, I'll make it" Jaehyun smiled.

"but what about my cookies-" Jaehyun kissed you, you shocked.

it was your first kiss with Jaehyun. Jaehyun pulled away, you blushed deeply.

"don't worry about it love" Jaehyun smiled before continuing to cook.