Chapter 7: What..?

(this is short because i wanna try and finish my oneshot ive put off for like a week-)

          -Jirou's POV-
   "I'd like you to be my girlfriend," I said as I looked up at her. Yaomomo's face flushed a pinkish tint.
   "W-what..?" She asked, "you're kidding right..?"
   "No," I said, "why do you ask?"
   "Because I've had feelings for you for as long as I can remember," she said as she moved closer to me, "of course I'll be your girlfriend if you're being serious."
   "Of course I'm being serious," I moved closer to her and I leaned towards her. At first, only our warm breath was connecting or lips until I closed the gap between us. We pulled away a few seconds later as we smiled.
   "Let's go back inside," Yaomomo said as she ruffled my hair, "it's getting late."
   "Yeah," I said as I held her other hand. We smiled as we walked inside and talked.

   It just so happens that most of our class was having a truth or dare game in the common area because when we walked in, almost all of our class was sitting on and around the couch. Kaminari and Todoroki were the first to notice me and Yaomomo's interlocked hands. They both kept quiet, suprisingly. Yaomomo pulled me upstairs and to her dorm room.

   As we walked into the dorm room, Yaomomo sat down on the bed as I shut the door behind me. I sat down next to her and held her hand. I noticed the faint blush on her cheeks which made me giggle.
   "I love you, Yaomomo!" I said as I smiled.
   "I love you too, Jirou," she said, "call me Momo if you want."
   "In that case, you can call me Kyouka," I said.
   "Alright, Kyouka," she said as she smirked, "why don't you kiss me?"
   "Gladly," I said as I smiled. I gently grabbed her chin and kissed her. After a few seconds, I felt Yaomomo grab my waist and pull me onto her lap so I was stradding her waist. She slid her tounge into my mouth and let's just say...

   Next chapter will be a bit heated.