Prologue

"Olivia Kendra Mathews, you better get down here and give me a pretty f*cking good excuse for trashing the kitchen!" My father roared from downstairs, I sighed and got up off the bed. I opened my bedroom door and walked down the stairs meeting my father in the kitchen. His face was red from all the shouting and his brown hair was dull and now turning grey. His brown eyes were watching me, as I strolled right up to him.
"You needed me" He put his hands through his thick hair, which he tended to do when he was stressed or frustrated.
"Clean this mess up" He said before walking out, I looked around at the kitchen. There were burnt chocolate brownies on the floor and wall, there was smoothie on the roof along with dripping egg whites. I groaned, this was going to take forever and it wasn't even completely my fault. It was my brothers fault for not teaching me how to use the new blender in the first place, so you can guess what happened when I used it. I then got hungry and made some brownies but I can't cook so they turned out hard as rock. So I then decided to do an experiment with them which concluded to me throwing them against the wall. Which would never of happened if it weren't for the smoothie mishap which was caused by my brother. Too be honest I don't know how the egg got on the roof but as you can see the mess was all my brothers fault. But I mean it's not as if i can get dad to tell him off since my brothers was soon-to-be Alpha.
Me and my brother never used to get along, we were basically complete opposites both appearance and personality wise. Like my brother has brown hair whereas I have red, my brother has brown eyes I have green. He prefers white chocolate I prefer milk chocolate, he prefers peanut butter I prefer Nutella. You see what I was getting at, total opposites. The only thing we both share in common is how much we dislike each other.
Luckily I was out of here in a few days, I was turning rouge. On my fourteenth birthday I wanted to go travelling so I had asked my parents if I could They both said I was too young. I didn't speak to them for days, I really wanted to go traveling so after a while of not talking to them my parents gave me a deal. On my sixteenth birthday I would be able to leave to travel and do whatever I want. I know both my parents wanted me to travel to meet my mate both for different reasons. My mum wanted me to experience true love whereas my dad just wanted me to mature. My sixteenth birthday was coming up in three days, I had already packed a small bag of belongings ready. I couldn't wait, but I was going to miss my mum a lot she was my rock. Well, until she became ill then everything she used to care for she was unable to care about. She became weak and helpless and all she did was stay in bed and stare at the wall in front of her. The illness was slowly killing her from the inside, and was making her more depressed I wish I could cure her if I could I would do it in a heart beat.
I walked up to my mums bed and sat next to her, she continued to stare at the wall.
"Mum" Still no reply, it was like I was not even there.
"I will be leaving in three days" She continued to stare blankly at the wall void of emotions. The only way I could tell she was alive were her uneven blinks and heart beat.
"I just wanted to say I love you and am going to miss you" I kissed her forehead and squeezed her hand before getting up off the bed and walking out the door.
-------------
Hey I hope your enjoying the story so far. I will upload Chapter 1 soon. Please take note that the story does get better in the next few chapters. Both the Prologue and Chapter 1 are a bit bad but after that everything's good.
Please Vote ;)
-Liv